Ainosenbiki ~Mama Katsu Shitara Mama ga Dekita Hanashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - An Unexpected Reunion

Group Leader
9.jpg
Seemed like he was subtly checking her out. I think the way things will go is that they'll keep up the mother and son charade going for a while, but then childhood friend will make Saki jealous enough to seduce/molest him or Jun's budding sexuality will make him lust for Saki as a woman.

Dex-chan lover
Well, shit. Bro was completely flabbergasted that he couldn't even respond as to why she hadn't seen him since. Everything is happening way too fast for him.

Supporter
First, for the love of God don't translate Saki-san as Miss Saki. Second, the dad suddenly going abroad is such a manga trope that it somehow felt just about right.
The man left like he was possessed, man was on a mission to leave as fast as possible, the "plane" was an F-22.
plane.gif

Dex-chan lover
Father of the year folks, just leaving for Singapore after getting married. Basically dumping everything on Saki without a care in the world. Anyways I can't help but feel a sense of dread that something messed up will happen. Hope I'm wrong but we'll see. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting for her to be like the mom in Kyouiku Mama Saeko. I feel like nobody is allowed to question it and she wants more than just a "son".

I mean it has the romance tag and if it ends up being a romance with someone his age and overcoming trauma with the help of this woman it would be the biggest plot twist.

Dex-chan lover
.......I dunno why, but Saki's behavior screaming 'sus' all over it.

Though this is a serialized manga, so probably won't go the route of that one (iykyk)
My suspicion is that she's after exploiting him emotionally and not sexually. When they first met she was ready to undress him, but after she figured out he was a minor, her attitude changed. My guess is that she figured out that was she was after, was closeness and intimacy you'd get from a child more than sexual urges. She's probably lonely and needs someone to cuddle and heal her heart or something like that.

Probably need to see how it goes, but from what I've read about sugar mommies, it's usually more about being wanted, seeking warmth, and closeness. In opposite to sugar daddies who are mostly after sex.

Dex-chan lover
Singapore mentioned 🗣️ 🇸🇬🇸🇬

It all seems really sus but I'm going to reserve judgement for now. Like surface level it looks wholesome enough, and I hope it stays that way! The smut potential drew me in, but I'm staying for the wholesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread