Air Master

@Jak
Some of the female side characters were making moves toward the MC all through the story. I won't spoil what happened, but the tag is legit.

jak

Contributor
GL subtext =/= straight up yuri if the focus of the story isn't a yuri romance. No other place I've seen has the yuri tag. And I know that Mangadex got its tags from Batato, but that sites tags were a mess because it was so easy for people to edit them. There are tons of manga on this site that have tragedy tags that aren't at all.

I think these are all the uploads that's available in English. It's been years since any further chapters. The only other way to read up on these is to look for them in Spanish. Someone kept it going there.

before i even start, is that awful cover art the same as what's in the manga? or did the mangaka have their kids do the sleeves or something

This is pretty old damn..havent read this but watched thw anime like ...2005

Dex-chan lover
Watched the anime back in the day. The art there was already so so but given that era was ok, never knew the original was so bad xD.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously forgot how dogshit the art is for this manga, I remember the anime being okay, but the manga artwork is like baby's first attempt at drawing.

Guys, thank you so much for bringin back my childhood, gosh ive missed this story and its characters so much! I just happened to stumble upon it and it sent me on a roll. Now im rewatching the series and all!!!! It really means a lot that youre translating this. Thank you deeply for your wonderful work and effort!

Fed-Kun's army
what is with the cover art? she goes from a normal highschool girl to a gorilla

Users who are viewing this thread