Aire - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Vera will have no choice but to go with the Princess, at the very least to save his buddies. Not really a fan of any of the royals, except maybe the Blonde Prince mainly cuz he hasn't really done anything yet.

Dex-chan lover
This could've been written way better, but the reveal of the princess feels way off because we already know and of course we know Vera is going to accompany her, so there's nothing in this chapter.

Spikey haired friend is obviously working for the Princess or one of the Princes.

I have to say I appreciate the cohesion between the dialogue and the character's expressions. This is a very carefully made manga that makes it easy for me to get lost in its story because it has what most stories in general just gloss over, that being unity.

The princess is quite... ahem...
The princess possesses some of my more... shall I say, "cultured" preferences.
Thus, she is a top tier waifu.

Aggregator gang
Hahahaha, she is fucking great. And yet, despite all of this, she is still probably in the top three best people among the royals. Her decision seems motivated to protect her youngest brother? Or maybe she just gets off on going against expectations. Probably both, but more of the latter. Also, I typically don't comment on a character's... features, but her butt was clearly...crafted with a lot of love and care by the artist.

Something tells me she wears her mask of a sadist quite well. Or rather she's less a sadist and more a "Battle Junkie"

Users who are viewing this thread