Aire

Power Uploader
@nolyta09 They do paywall chapters on naver. we try to avoid that. this is all illegal and doing those paywall is even more risky so we try to avoid. indo is not famous as english so they wont get shit.

What an epic!
This must appear in english webtoon, what chance it will apear in english webtoon?

A huge chunk of the first chapter is an annoying waste of time.
It spends all it's effort trying to set up a character who has zero importance, just for that oh so coveted "plot tweest". A friggin plot twist right in the first chapter of all places.

Dex-chan lover
This looks golden but am I the first one to say i abso-fucking-lutely despise the female mc's attitude? (Although it is understandable how she got 8t in the first place) but hopefully it takes a turn for the better not for the worse

Banned
I wonder if I can recreate that shield/sword girl on the cover with SC6 soul creation...

Double-page supporter
A cut above the usual web comic garbage. I like that the fight involved a lot of thinking and strategizing. It was the first fight in the series so the author may have put more thought into it than will go into future fights, but hopefully that's not the case and the quality stays high.

The order characters are introduced in can have quite an impact on their dynamic with the reader. The fmc has quite a terrible personality at the beginning, so introducing her first was the right call. Builds some investment for her with the audience so that she isn't completely rejected before she has the chance to grow and develop into a more likeable character later on. Though it obviously won't work for everyone.

The male mc isn't too obnoxious. Hopefully he stays that way and continues to develop. I often find it very irritating when stories try to have a self-insert power fantasy as the mc. A character who is too good to be true or too much of a blank slate actually ends up pissing me off instead of providing the desired wish-fulfillment. So far it's mostly steered clear of that. Hope it continues that way and fleshes him out i to a more 3 dimensional character.

Interesting start.
What I don't get is ml(?)'s innitial reaction to the mc's offer
Like, why is he that scared?

LOL, this is lit AF. I didn't expect that much about this one, but it was a surprise. The art is amazing (the cover looks worse that the actual art), even the backgrounds are good (something that I don't see in the manhuas and manhwas). The characters are interesting and the setting too, so far the pace is nice. I'm really looking foward this one. This one seems like the classic fantasy adventure (that actually aren't that common anymore) with some twist in the setting and some not average mcs. The chapters are also pretty long. I really recommend to check this one.

This seems like a great one, but it’s not exactly my style. To anyone reading this, I recommend at least giving it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread