Aire

The first few chapters are really promising.

Story seems worked out well, and characters are interesting. Strong female mc in adventure story also is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I think i should put a little warning here, i will put it in a spoiler tag so read at your discretion.

This series is good, but the FMC is a total bitch, i dont say this as an insult surprisingly enough but be prepared for her attitude if you are entering this waiting for a meek character that is sunshine and rainbow... you are wasting your time.

lol, you gotta love that princess. She is a tough bitch... but I'm surprised to how people towards her, I mean, everything she does it has a reason. She ain't mean for no reason it hinted more than enough times that she'll probably change her personality around the dude. Also the ironic part of the story, is that she is as much as a slave as the slave... but well, I just hope that this keeps getting translated, I'm not going to convert anyone nor I care to do so.

Fed-Kun's army
Thought it was a shoujo manhwa (sounds weird), but decided to read it anyways since the (female) MC's hot. I'm actually surprised at how good it is. There's a lot of detail put into pretty much everything and the story is original. I love the little troll/twist where
it tricked us into thinking the magician was going to become the male lead (the guy even had a chick waiting for him lmao). Ngl, kinda hated Vera at first, because I was already getting attached to the magician. But it didn't last long. Before I knew it, the author made me even more fond of Vera.
The planning scenes are very detailed, but also a bit too lengthy. It's been a while since I read something this good.

Dex-chan lover
I love the fight scene in this one.
the mob looks cool, I like that arrow dude in the last chapter.

Finally something interesting and different for a change, no overly-kind MCs, no cliches so far in the chapters, Fmc has a personality other than a well up-bringed kind and passionate girl unlike every other manhwa

It even makes you think the wizard would be the Male mc at the start but no, he dies in the same chapter, king doesn't hesitate to drop the pollice verso and his opponent doesn't flinch, doesn't make a speech about sparing him or some shit, straight up kills him, which is awesome

why is he suddenly scared of dying? few years back he was all "kill me! kill me!" now he's scared? he was just scared before since his fellow slaves was getting killed for him but it's not like his friends will die if he dies now.

Fed-Kun's army
All the people talking about how ~oh her actions are justified~ and ~he's pathetic for sacrificing for his friends so she resents him and is just trying to redeem him~ JFL. I really really hope they don't do the bullshit 180 trope and make it so the FMC is somehow doing this all for the greater good, and expecting the reader to warm up to her, it's such an overused trope. I hope she keeps being a sadistic evil cunt (and is as humiliated as much as she likes to humiliate others).

Has this been/is it going to be dropped by Reaper Scans (on their website is a ch. 8 scanlated but it's already been a while) ? Just asking because if that happens to be the case i might consider doing a slow and completely noob Google translation of this as well as Immortal, Invincible which may also (?) have been dropped by Leviathan Scans, since i personally find them lightyears more enjoyable than a majority of the other/new scanlations these two groups have been releasing as of late.

I hate gladiators. They are just slave dogs.
I hate this heroine, she literally just chose vera over a childish crush she had when she was 8. Why would the author make such a close development of the magician if they were gonna kill him right away.
For now it's bad. But well.
Indeed narcissistic manhwa.

Have to say I didn't like the premise of the story (search for the queens lost treasure) when I read the description so I thought I'll drop this fast, but that's not quite what this is about and I like it a lot.

The characters are pretty interesting, I love the princess and I see a lot of people don't understand her so they hate her thinking she's evil. She's not that bad, she just grew up in dog eat dog world where nobles play with everyones lives, including the one of her mother and herself so she is doing whatever she thinks is necessary to take control over her life rather than be someone's tool.

The art is great, the fighting scenes are pretty good. The only thing I am so far disappointed with is the translation. I noticed a fair amount of iffy wording and grammatical mistakes, some of which even an amateur proofreader should have been able to correct. I know we get to read this for free so I shouldn't be complaining, but I expected a higher standard from ReaperScans.

Dex-chan lover
@MaxBedlam This series is a good example of "what matters is the execution", it isn't perfect by any chance but there is care in the portrayal of the characters, Elda is hard to deal but there is more to her than what it seems, she isn't perfect but there is much to her.

This seems to be a slow burner too, I don't have a problem with that but I admit that we stayed a little too long in this opening act, but this will get better as it goes.

Ann yeah, the art is really good the author has a good grasp on something I think most artists don't, that is scale, things

Users who are viewing this thread