Aiseki Ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - HELP

Dex-chan lover
Imagine confessing your love for someone and they do bunny ears before shouting a response at you multiple times. I cant even imagine how I'd react in the situation
that ship already sailed the moment she's using "pyon" on every sentence at some point, despite all of that that boy are in love with her

Dex-chan lover
Imagine confessing your love for someone and they do bunny ears before shouting a response at you multiple times. I cant even imagine how I'd react in the situation
i mean, it's not like he really knew her that well/was necessarily established friends or even 'friendlier' terms coworker wise so can't really guarantee a reaction unless he expected her to be calm

I guess if she's 'over' relationships no chance of a yuri ship but there's not a gl tag to begin with (although if there was ppl would prolly complain about having a guy confess to her or so as overdone drama)

Dex-chan lover
Over it?? She's been in a relationship before?
i mean given her age , it's not impossible, we just know she's a bit stiff/awkward with her co workers, but i imagine unless the bosses/superiors just saw her merit, you'd still need some semblance of 'social skills' to climb the corporate ladder if they didn't pick her over another salaryman that the other bosses didn't like/outta spite (if not her coming off as more 'capable' with how she speaks on projects versus casual 'water cooler' small-talk)

Maybe we'll see flashbacks of it in high school of it lasting under 2 weeks or so tho, if not college

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that command center bit was funny af. I feel for the kid though but Tsubaki has a point. We won't want a conflict of interest at the workplace and all that.

Thank you for the translation (I'm not gonna lie, seeing Tsubaki drool on pg 6 was REALLY hot. I find that oddly attractive).

Users who are viewing this thread