Aiseki Ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

I remember back in the day when ppl weren't sure whether it was 'senpai' or 'sempai' but i don't think i've seen it written with an 'm' for at least 5 years lol

"3 years"...doesn't that mean he started working at like 14? unless he like just graduated or so/worked since the beginning of his high school if not "my parents own a similar place" ([tho other than wanting to be somewhere else/not getting along with parents i guess it would be weird to just change jobs, or if there was more pay lol] I hear some ppl do work in convenience stores or so/can technically start working and just not go to high school tho idk how hard it is to get a job without a high school diploma versus just choosing not to go to college for personal/family reasons"

Dex-chan lover
Er, no. They're both university students. he meant that he spent all 3 years of highschool doing part-time work.
ah i guess i misread that. although i suppose other than specific differences/unique-ness this cafe had or memorizing specific menu items/dishes, he could've simply told the manager and coworker then and there "i've done waiting for 3 years, i'm good" if not some kinda 'test run' unless they don't have to worry about being legally obligated to 'train' a worker or so

Hopefully he has a better customer service smile/demeanor tho, not that you have to go outta your way to act cheerful to a customer but it did seem like he was giving her a judgemental glare at the end

Users who are viewing this thread