AISHA

Woww the art is so amazing that its breathtaking. Thank you for scanlating this. Its give me a different atmosphere compared to reading manga and manhwa so far. I'm so curious as to how the artist made this.

The art reminds me of Ayeshah's secret. Same as the mentioned manhwa, this one is interesting too. Looking forward to more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The art is good enough that the speech bubbles look bad, as if they are ruining the beauty of the series... (I normally don't read tragedies, but I'm here for the art)

Contributor
That synopsis! That art style! 🤩
Instant follow, I'm incredibly intrigued even if it might end up getting predictably melodramatic as these plots are wont to do.
I wonder if it will be particularly machiavellan like Stepmother's Marchen? Thank you SSS for the scanlation!

Contributor
The art style in ch 0 is v detailed, using 3D models as references for the art and shading depth rather than the typical flat color 2D style. It may not be for everyone (and I agree with others that the speech bubbles almost don't fit within the aesthetic!) but I'm incredibly excited to see unique art styles like this, it's still really quite beautiful and I think it may rather fit a tragic story such as this.

Honestly, I have been considering creating a webtoon of my own stories but have v little confidence in my art and my ability to not procrastinate, but as an artist this style appeals to me waaaaay more to draw than the usual cartoon-like style most readers come to expect.
hohoho maybe i should see if SSS needs cleaners??

Contributor
This is remind me with Ayeshah Secret. Finally, a manhua with great art and not about shitty cultivation trash feelsgoodman

Holy crap! The art style looks so damn good, every pictures feels like wiggly in my brain

Dex-chan lover
It will be about the similarities between Aisha and Ayeshah. If you haven't read "Ayeshah's Secret" by Zhang Jing but you are going to read it... do not open the spoiler
So... is this some spinoff? An alternative version? Because I don't completely understand one thing... Revealing the whole intrigue of Ayeshah's Secret in the description that there were TWO girls. Besides the characters, the background is exactly the same, exactly.

Contributor
if this is an alternate story or something i hope the other sister is alive. i found her more interesting than mc.

Dex-chan lover
wait! i thought it's the aisha that i knew! cuz i was confused, the synopsis is basically the spoiler for aisha.. and i read y'alls comments, so this is not the old one? eh? so whats the difference? we knew the big reveal already..

Dex-chan lover
So I "read" roughly 3 chapters and it seems that it will be similar to the story of Ayeshah, but without all the mystery(?), because from the second chapter both twins Aisha and Ada (or Ida?) are presented. So I wonder how this time the author will bring the plot to life, will he hide one of the twins as before, or maybe he came up with something else?

Dex-chan lover
This is that type of manga/art that without any speech bubbles you can understand clearly what's happening just looking its pretty art style. Holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread