Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Childhood Friends That Are A Little Strange

Dex-chan lover
The daifuku just made me think of molecules.
Hydrogen-fluoride-3D-vdW.png

Dex-chan lover
These two are so sweet. The author is balancing the will-they/won't-they dynamic really well. Not the normal teasing for 100 chapters before they even hold hands! I'm guesing we'll have a bit more SoL stuff before some mild drama forces them to pull apart a bit.. hopefully not too much though!

Dex-chan lover
Ngl im liking the pace of their relationship even though in other romance manga i always say "just have grandkids already"

Dex-chan lover
I dont get it, so she mistook her feelings before or smth? And now realised she actually fell for him?

Dex-chan lover
I dont get it, so she mistook her feelings before or smth? And now realised she actually fell for him?
Before it was half a game. She fell in love with him when the were little. Playing the game was something they did and they never admitted how they felt. Now she realizes she really loves him, and maybe that he really loves her. He made her feel safe and protected.

Dex-chan lover
she always liked him but now she's horny
once you cross a line, there's no going back really

Users who are viewing this thread