Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai

Dex-chan lover
Better than Pretty good actually, it's a pretty good slice of life. Both leads looks good too.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped after 4 chapters. The big issue is that despite allegedly being about two people trying to make each others heart throb , it focuses almost exclusively on the guy.

It all comes across as a shallow knock off of Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to that misses what made that series so great.

Double-page supporter
Dropped after 4 chapters. The big issue is that despite allegedly being about two people trying to make each others heart throb , it focuses almost exclusively on the guy.

It all comes across as a shallow knock off of Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to that misses what made that series so great.
If you're gonna drop it anyway, may as well skip to chapters 23 and 24 and see why the series has garnered the attention it has.

peak fictions but them translations are slow asf... i might as well learn Japanese so i don't gotta wait for scans and stuff lol

peak fictions but them translations are slow asf... i might as well learn Japanese so i don't gotta wait for scans and stuff lol
Ch. 33 raw only just dropped today, there was an extended break due to the author recovering from a neck injury

If the note in the beginning of the chapter 34 is correct, Then it's such a waste to drop the series. The art style was great and the story itself was awesome. If these comments are read my the reader then, PLEASE DON'T DROP IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread