#Aitora - Ch. 2

cat-meme.gif

Fed-Kun's army
GB with NTR, but he (now a she) said kinda married I can't wait to see next chapter and find out what it means.

Dex-chan lover
So either Takayuki is actually married, or it's going to be one of those situations where she's engaged or betrothed to someone. She's not wearing a ring, so I'm leaning towards the latter, though the way she speaks implies she's already married. Also, Loverin is definitely gay, instantly falling for a woman like that, as well as admiring how attractive her face is.
One more thing: "To be really honest I've always wanted to become a cute girl." Because her body has already been physically changed, I'm not sure HRT would do much, though it might help retain the changes once they're undone? Or maybe her body is going to be changed exactly to how it was before and she'll just have to start from scratch there.
All I know is that most of the people I've heard who say things along the lines of "I've always wanted to become a cute girl," have ended up transitioning. I'm willing to bet that if we see a picture of Takayuki before being turned into a woman, she's not going to be smiling.

Dex-chan lover
So either Takayuki is actually married, or it's going to be one of those situations where she's engaged or betrothed to someone. She's not wearing a ring, so I'm leaning towards the latter, though the way she speaks implies she's already married. Also, Loverin is definitely gay, instantly falling for a woman like that, as well as admiring how attractive her face is.
One more thing: "To be really honest I've always wanted to become a cute girl." Because her body has already been physically changed, I'm not sure HRT would do much, though it might help retain the changes once they're undone? Or maybe her body is going to be changed exactly to how it was before and she'll just have to start from scratch there.
All I know is that most of the people I've heard who say things along the lines of "I've always wanted to become a cute girl," have ended up transitioning. I'm willing to bet that if we see a picture of Takayuki before being turned into a woman, she's not going to be smiling.
I mean, being changed on every biological level probably leads to strange hormonal changes that your consciousness would not be prepared for, so randomly falling in love with the first big titty woman you see after being GB into a guy wouldn't be a really good indicator of being gay, just that desire is flooding you when you have no concept of how to take in that information

Dex-chan lover
I mean, being changed on every biological level probably leads to strange hormonal changes that your consciousness would not be prepared for, so randomly falling in love with the first big titty woman you see after being GB into a guy wouldn't be a really good indicator of being gay, just that desire is flooding you when you have no concept of how to take in that information
but also, did the author take that into account?

Users who are viewing this thread