#Aitora

Dex-chan lover
This shit is hilarious, hope someone picks it up

Group Leader
I am taking a bit because chapter 1 is pretty long, but gonna probably post the first half of this in a few days, stay tuned!

Dex-chan lover
So loonnng, buddy!
Is the GL tag really necessary here ? The main girl become a guy and it seems they would be the center of the "love" triangle.
Also following a love triangle where the other girl, the best friend, doesn't harbor any romantic feeling while the two others, strangely it's a man and a woman, already have some kind of romantic connection going on. Where is the love triangle with GL.

I really don't understand how people on this site think. This get a sub 7 and and stuff like this, this, and this (literally just the next three series in my search) beat it out? The rating is correct (it's a 6) but this series is clearly better than all the series I listed (they are 5s at best).

Group Leader
I really don't understand how people on this site think. This get a sub 7 and and stuff like this, this, and this (literally just the next three series in my search) beat it out? The rating is correct (it's a 6) but this series is clearly better than all the series I listed (they are 5s at best).
Maybe I'm just being hopeful/biased as the one working on it, but I think a lot of negative feedback is around the fact that it was tagged "Girls Love" from the start, and especially due to the genderswap hijinks that it's never directly (but only in a physical sense) been 2 girls together, even in the raws I've seen so far.

That said, it is definitely an oddball series for sure, though I can also understand people not liking if it throws all kinds of crazy alien tropes and the gutless MC trope in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread