Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 24 - Confession

Aggregator gang
Where tf is this going 💀
Also wym she dated his best friend because she “didnt wanna lie to him anymore”—im pretty sure it was just to make Riku jealous or spite him or something

Aggregator gang
i'm through with those NTR blueball whatever type of story
all girls manipulating until the end
seriously lets stop that, is that the general trend in japan?
i couldnt care less about that kouhai hoe, forgot she was even blackmailing him
she chooses to keep lying and manipulate him?
MC should just have sex with both of the girls, say "screw you" to his "friend" and thats it, would be good.

Supporter
God, I really don't want to read for 50 chapters or so. It's just tiring at this point. I just want to know how it ends...

Aggregator gang
While Axe-Kun is a common occurrence, this manga seems to be is doing well enough in the publisher's app, like, these stats are good.

Still, when it comes to this kind of manga, what can happen is the mangaka being fed up with their own story after cornering themselves by adding too many plotpoints. (Or doing something that instantly kills all popularity), so the ending could still come early.

Regardless, what I'm seeing is a decent reception, both in overall interest, and especially the critical reception, in fact, the English community is the only one where I'm seeing such negativity toward the plot, and the need to have things revealed to them right away, which is kind of interesting.
I get that but we haven’t had a single thing revealed yet, I wanna let the author cook but the characters and story feel so poorly written because we have no reasons for why they do these things, we could atleast get a hint so we can piece together our own theories and thoughts but we don’t even get that, you can only do all this mystery stuff if you got good entertaining characters.

but it’s like you said it’s doing pretty well so I can see the author dragging this, I feel this author is using the same strategy that the rent a GF author uses by hate baiting the English community with every chapter. Just keep giving us a big nothing burger and we’ll toon In because we’re mad😂

i'm through with those NTR blueball whatever type of story
all girls manipulating until the end
seriously lets stop that, is that the general trend in japan?
i couldnt care less about that kouhai hoe, forgot she was even blackmailing him
she chooses to keep lying and manipulate him?
MC should just have sex with both of the girls, say "screw you" to his "friend" and thats it, would be good.
yup it's more than general, any romance manga (not just romance even goes to isekai hero type) with NTR stuff will be surely have a decent popularity and if the manga have more cute girl and more NTR to MC it will add more to the popularity.

basically NTR = MONEY, VANILLA = AXE
that's japan trend right now, no matter how suck the story is as long as its NTR it will alive and generate money

Contributor
I know I said before I'd like Riku and Umimi to start dating, but not like this lol. :huh:

Another farce to mirror the farce of a relationship that Takt and Shizuku already has.

Users who are viewing this thread