Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 39 - Secret swimming training!

Dex-chan lover
Ok here me out guys. I came back from the future and i tell you. Ch 41 will be wild

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 40 ended with Shizuku meeting the manager. The manager says he was waiting for her. Apparently they are in the same place where he tried to drug her before and apparently she is alone.
In latest release
Now the manager know that all the girls is aiming at riku and in the end of chapter he call out shizuku to his room, NTR bait again???
Appreciate it ❤️ Looks like I'll be waiting for the next 3 or 4 to come out before hopping into this again

Dex-chan lover
She's too much of a winning choice to actually end up winning sadly. I hope I'm wrong though, Yako's honest efforts compared to the other two makes this manga so much better in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
The fact Riku still can't tell he's liked by Yako show Riku is still mentally immature, and is stuck in his own little world. He's still the same Immature brat now as he was unaware of the other two's feelings for him back then, and now. Yako no matter how much she throws herself at this idiot mc He's blind deaf, and dumb to everything around him, and to other people. Just shows when he's an adult he's going to have a lot of regrets.

Dex-chan lover
I need Yako's boobs in my face. She's too good for MC and this story.

Thank you for the translation.

Contributor
I'm not sure how much value there is to being best girl in a dumpster fire manga, but if there's any girl out there eligible in this story it's only Yako as a no-brainer. But the downside is that being too good also means she's not really a match for a weak-willed dumpster fire manga protagonist. Which is why I'm rooting for Umimi instead. Yako deserves a better guy than Riku.

Yako's still too strong, so in addition to her inability to cook, she also cannot swim despite being the initiator of this entire beach arc happening. But I don't think that will stop her fans from supporting her. In fact, they'll probably love her more for these flaws so far. If she wasn't in love with Riku before, I think she is now. A girl like her wouldn't flash a guy she has no feelings for.

For a moment there I thought this entire sequence was just Umimi's nightmare, but it did happen after all. That close up of Yako on page 18 made me think it was Umimi, but the fang says it's Yako after all. Why did Riku get even more depressed? Because he got his D seen by a girl not named Shizuku? The male lead staying pathetic as usual...

Anyway, the uncomfortable implication that the would-be rapist is still out there freely plotting his next moves helps make sure this is never a comfy read like usual, even with a mostly wholesome chapter like this. A reminder that the trainwreck is chugging along right on track...

I really dislike the dense mc trope at times like these..
That being said Yako goated but destined to lose

Users who are viewing this thread