Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 43 - I Want Riku To Do It

Dex-chan lover
So got nothing besides more of them crossing the line of cheating. Great now we wait for another 20 chapters before we get another event.
Reminder everyone, Bad Girl got an anime adaption:
So Nikumaru sensei is set & probably can make this manga last long enough that it can also get an anime adaption. Can't for the Internet to riot (again). Thanks for the translations.
What's Bad Girl about? There are only a few chaps here on mangadex.

What if Shizuku knew she was dying? Chapter 43 was her way of placing a memory in one she loves that won't easily be forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
So got nothing besides more of them crossing the line of cheating. Great now we wait for another 20 chapters before we get another event.
So Nikumaru sensei is set & probably can make this manga last long enough that it can also get an anime adaption. Can't for the Internet to riot (again). Thanks for the translations.
There is that possibility but I'm not sure. The author had a AMA recently (tweeted out the questions and answers but deleted them after awhile) and said that the story/end was already written out and would take about 2 years to reach the end.

Side note, what really is Shizuku's problem. It's so frustrating lol.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese audience on the Sunday Webry app:

iv6Ajea.png

finally get it!

It turns out that Shizuku is actually a succubus from the Succubus Planet who grew up on Earth. The final exam for succubi from her planet is to date a boyfriend while being involved with their true love, and if her boyfriend finds out, she fails. The deadline for the exam is approaching!

The person she was talking to on the phone was probably an examiner, and the shop manager got discouraged because he was scared of being drained! I had been trying to apply this to reality, but it turns out it was a fantasy all along!

This manga has finally begun!

The last comment :pepela:

Thanks for the chapter!
This is probably better than what the actual reason will be.

Dex-chan lover
No why in hell this gets a anime

Dex-chan lover
There is that possibility but I'm not sure. The author had a AMA recently (tweeted out the questions and answers but deleted them after awhile) and said that the story/end was already written out and would take about 2 years to reach the end.

Side note, what really is Shizuku's problem. It's so frustrating lol.
Two years from where we are now or was that at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
For all the theories.. the thing that’s unexplained is why she needs Riku to initiate it. If it was as ‘simple’ as a dying/cuck theory there’s no reason Shizuku couldn’t just lead the way. Plus the cuck theory is even less likely as it’s left this chapter with them heading off somewhere together on the train (without said boyfriend).

Supporter
For all the theories.. the thing that’s unexplained is why she needs Riku to initiate it. If it was as ‘simple’ as a dying/cuck theory there’s no reason Shizuku couldn’t just lead the way. Plus the cuck theory is even less likely as it’s left this chapter with them heading off somewhere together on the train (without said boyfriend).
Maybe she just wants to be able to say that she’s not the only one who’s a piece of trash? I’m sure it’s not that simple but I feel like that’s at least a part of her thinking.

Double-page supporter
Whaaaaaaaaat the fuck was that wack-ass answering machine voicemail?? There was so much wrong with that thing... and holy damn is Shizuku sexy.

Dex-chan lover
What's Bad Girl about? There are only a few chaps here on mangadex.
Honestly it has been a long time since I read it but from memory the main girl has crush on a girl that is in the disciplinary committee & is trying to get her attention through high jinx. It is yuri or at least it reads very yuri to me so in case that doesn't turn you off & as a heads up. It is also hinted that her best friend is into her. I don't remember what else since I speed ran the raws ages ago so someone else might be better at summarizing it. Hope this helps somewhat.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it has been a long time since I read it but from memory the main girl has crush on a girl that is in the disciplinary committee & is trying to get her attention through high jinx. It is yuri or at least it reads very yuri to me so in case that doesn't turn you off & as a heads up. It is also hinted that her best friend is into her. I don't remember what else since I speed ran the raws ages ago so someone else might be better at summarizing it. Hope this helps somewhat.
Aw man, that sounds neat, yet all there is here is 3 chaps translated. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
hear me out:
I think they're going to do it
I think the only way she ever comes clean on what's going on is if he goes along
and I think he knows that

it might not be on the next "arc"
but I think it's going to happen

:haa: ngl it's kinda fun watching a trainwreck

Dex-chan lover
Author, please. Just give us an answer or two already.
Dunno about anyone else but as interested as I've been my interest has been dropping

Users who are viewing this thread