Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 47 - Thank You

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to say that Riku has asked Shizuku about her actions/situation and she has never once gave an actual answer. Ever.

Regardless if anyone agrees, Riku definitely held on to his convictions at the very end.

Also, one thing to note, the countdown until graduation was not present this chapter.
Yeah, I definitely don't feel like Riku's character is the problem here. It's pretty normal to have reservations about banging your childhood friend who's currently dating your best friend. He's a good dude, even if at the very least a little dense.

Shizuku's character makes absolutely no sense.

The author needs to hurry up and remedy this by bringing back Yako, who is undoubtedly best girl.

Supporter
I still have a hard time believing she’s a virgin. Her moves are so polished that it feels like Takt or some other(s) have already given her some adult education.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone that reads/checks the raws mind dropping a spoiler?
Doubt there'll be a reveal for Shizuku in there yet, but still

Dex-chan lover
Anyone that reads/checks the raws mind dropping a spoiler?
Doubt there'll be a reveal for Shizuku in there yet, but still
So far, we are caught up. Usually there will be a paid chapter released with the free one but chapter 48 hasn't been posted at my usual source yet.

Dex-chan lover
We were this close to greatness.

If anything surprises me, it's that Riku went as far as he did.

Dex-chan lover
The author is in this comment section also asking, "wtf is this girls intentions?"

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. Girl is clearly offering herself to him from the start. All he needs to do is to be clear with his feelings and act like a man. Fcking retarded MC.

Users who are viewing this thread