Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Is it because of me?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this series is finally starting to slowly move forward, insane it took 5 chapters to get the 2nd hint that the best friend had done something but it still calls to question that if the MFL wants to date MC and not her current BF then why not just leave the BF? Seems no brainer as her actual interest likes her?

The only thing I can think of is it's gonna be her BF did something unforgivable and this started the events we are getting now. Normally I wouldn't read a NTR series but I'll admit as wheel spinning as this has been I'm still reading it cause I'm genuinely curious on what happened to get to where we were from the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this series is finally starting to slowly move forward, insane it took 5 chapters to get the 2nd hint that the best friend had done something but it still calls to question that if the MFL wants to date MC and not her current BF then why not just leave the BF? Seems no brainer as her actual interest likes her?

The only thing I can think of is it's gonna be her BF did something unforgivable and this started the events we are getting now. Normally I wouldn't read a NTR series but I'll admit as wheel spinning as this has been I'm still reading it cause I'm genuinely curious on what happened to get to where we were from the start of the series.
So far it seems she always loved MC but thought it was unrequited so when probably BF confessed she accepted it, and then when MC finally became conscious of her she finally saw a chance so began flirting; things became strained with the BF because he knows she likes him even though he hasn't found out yet there actually is an affair going on
Indeed one would question why she doesn't just break up with BF regardless since she clearly doesn't care about him that way, but there's always the possibility the author didn't think that far

Dex-chan lover
It could be from not wanting to ruin Riku and Takuto's relationship just yet. They've been together for years, so it might not be as easy for Riku to just stab Takuto from behind and take Shizuku away even if she wanted it; in fact, if she broke up Takuto, Riku might even side with Takuto instead because dancing a wedding over his friend's corpse doesn't give a good aftertaste. There's also issue of her public image (kicking away her boyfriend to date his best friend), which even if Shizuku doesn't mind, would be another deterrent factor for Riku to accept her.

What she wanted is prepare it until Riku has no reason to hesitate anymore.

Not sure about Takuto, but there are hints that he already knew Shizuku's real feeling. This and the previous chapter did hints a lot he has a kind of inferiority complex towards Riku, or at least about how he felt left out (Riku and Shizuku always being naturally for each other, while he had to spend lots of efforts to keep up).

Dex-chan lover
This manga is gross. continues to read it
this does not seem like good civilization

DJ9JiJuXUAAo2vi

Dex-chan lover
Interesting developments. Everyone has their own little secrets they're trying to conceal in an attempt to maintain things as usual. But the cracks are being to show and it's only a matter of time...

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread