Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Call Me By My Name

Dex-chan lover
I'm still kind of waiting for some kind of explanation for why she's dating Takt if she likes the other guy so much. I'll keep my prediction that it'll be used to excuse the cheating shit

This is really a blood boiling chapter. A friend literally violate your privacy by fooling around with your phone, these two bitches fuck with the said friend one is completely block him the other tries to aproach him after getting on with the said friend. It's beyond disgusting. The only victim here is Riku. To hell with those trio. Jesus christ, how the hell do you have the face to say i've always been in love with you after dating with mutual friend infront of him. Does credibility mean anything here? Ngl i hate these trio with every fiber of my being and i think they deserve the worst. The only issue i have with Riku is he ain't show some spine and be done with these foul excuse of humans. Finger crossed, maybe we would witness a fuck y'all ending that rarely happens.

Aggregator gang
Maybe its actually, riku ❤️ shizuku, shzuku ❤️ riku, minase ❤️ riku, takt ❤️ shizuku. But takt realized riku loves shizuku, so he dated minase like what he said in this chapter, and minase convinced herself that she likes him. After awhile of dating minase, takt realized he still like shizuku, and confessed to her and say something that convinced her to date him. Even after that, shizuku still love riku.

Come on. Wake up everybody. Takt don' t find is girlfriend and Riku, but he is looking just for him.... this two are in the same school classroom but when he enters he calls only Riku...He is in troubles hust for him.... he says "I wanted to fall in love with someone else". There a lot of sign in this manga (also in previous chapters) that explain that Takt loves Riku

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me that Shizuku was forced to love Takt 😱. ( I gave my opinion based on what he tell before with Inami and why does she cried!? It's make me feel sad 😭) Oh my god this is insane bro. Thank you for the chapter, thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Makes the most sense. Everything he’s done is to get Riku’s attention only for himself. He does things to divert the gazes of everyone close to Riku towards him, this way Riku has no one to rely on other than Takt.
Yes. I think the same. There are a lot of signs. For example When Takt says "I wanted to fall in Love with someone else".. Or When He goes in the classroom Just to look for Riku and not for his girlfriend. Probably in past he said to Shizuku that Riku was gay and to give up on him, and It could be that in the bar he changed this version, and from then Shizuku Is teasing Riku to understand better his preferences....

Supporter
Don't tell me that Shizuku was forced to love Takt 😱. ( I gave my opinion based on what he tell before with Inami and why does she cried!? It's make me feel sad 😭) Oh my god this is insane bro. Thank you for the chapter, thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.
I had the exact same thought after this chapter. Which would mean it's about to get even more messed up. I hope it doesn't...

Contributor
That look on Takt's eyes on page 10 says a lot about him. He's got something to hide as well, for sure. He touched and unlocked Riku's phone too. Umimi, are you sure you're interested in this guy?

On a side note, this is already the 3rd chapter since Riku and Shizuku entered the storehouse. Next chapter they'll still be there unless it's skipped for some reason. Mangaka is going as slow as can be with this, trying to milk the suspense as much as possible.

Dex-chan lover
They're really playing up this mysterious love pentagonal when Riku should stop being such a pussy and just fuck her already.. also betting theres a time skip and Riku is with someone entirely different and Takt is divorced from Shizuku, she shows up to haunt Riku again and it starts all over.

Fed-Kun's army
Cliffhangers like this on bi-weekly chapters feels the worse. And based of his facial expressions on the few latest chapters, Cuckt definitely has that snake vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread