Aka-chan to Boku

Dex-chan lover
14 years since the last chapter according to mangaupdates ... More than 13 volumes left until the end ... 💀

39-51Screen24.PNG

Too bad the synopsis made it feel interresting...

Contributor
@MaNoChan:

BL, especially shouta, would never have gotten a Shogakukan Manga Award (it's pretty prestigious, inasmuch as manga awards go anyway)—which is to say, this should be nominally safe all the way through.

...having said that, the cover sets all sorts of alarms for me, to the point where I A.) have to wonder if it wasn't intended as bait for a certain audience and B.) haven't quite managed to bring myself to read it yet, even though it's almost definitely actually wholesome.

@Pokari it's definitely (A) a bait for the bl fans (a single father, little brother, guy friends) it's heaven for theirs fancy

I used to love the anime as a kid, it’s so sweet. I’m looking forward to reading it

Dex-chan lover
@ManoChan @pokari just brotherly love.. I watched this cartoon as a kid in TV and rewatched it in my teens for nostalgia. definetely no BL hahaha

maybe you should watch the cartoon ones... the artstyle in cartoon is much better and seems more fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread