Akabane Honeko no Bodyguard - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Arakuni Ibuki's Efforts

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess… his Job is to protect her heart? 🤔😆

It’d be funny if that was the Boss’ rationale behind hiring him XD He said he’s been watching over her since childhood (I’m guessing their classmates have been key), so I’m sure he somewhat knows how close or how important Ibuki is to Honeko. And maybe, he’d just want to protect or exploit that x)

But we’ll see x) Ch 1 and I’m interested so far 👀✨

Those Last words from Honeko, what does Ibuki have anything to do with? Why did she mention him lol

Dex-chan lover
Ok so the whole class is her body guards. That makes more sense cause what kind of yakuza has only a highschool kid protect their heir. Still then why'd he bow his head and everything. They don't really need him specifically or anything to protect her.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, revealing that the entire class are also her bodyguards is kind of dumb. It would have been way better to slowly reveal over the series that several of the other classmates are also secretly bodyguards the MC didn’t know about, but don’t do the entire class. Also, making the entire class bodyguards makes the MC’s job feel pointless. Why specifically was he needed when there are like twenty other people?

Users who are viewing this thread