Akai Kiri no Naka kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Unfortunate Child

@SaitamaShinobu what exactly is better in Berserk (no offense, just curiosity)?
The story? Art style?
And I don't really see the connections between these two mangas....

Dex-chan lover
it's not a manga unless someone gets raped in the first chapter 😤😤

damn pog man is dead this is very sad moment

@aDaikon First of all, have you read berserk? Depending on wether you have read it or not, i can make my answer spoiler free.

But incase you havent read it, Berserk has incredible art (obviously) and a very dark story, much similar to what happened in this chapter.

@aDaikon Listen my guy, there is a reason why berserk is rated a 9.37. If you are ok with dark storylines and you love detailed art, berserk is amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
@SaitamaShinobu I really wouldn't say Berserk is even remotely similar to this manga. Even if you were talking about the kid being similar to Berserk's main antagonist, its still incomparable. He did all of it for his own ambition, while this kid is doing it for pleasure. Not the same in the slightest.

@Podi125 Nah my guy, i wasn't comparing berserk to this manga in that way. Berserk is obviously better, but what i meant was, this manga is trying too hard to be as dark and gritty as berserk.

Fed-Kun's army
@SaitamaShinobu Ah I get what you mean. It has an interesting concept, but its execution is pretty flawed. Especially with some inconsistencies in the kid's behavior later on. I read 3 chapters before dropping it. Its just edge cringe.

aw..... those were the words he needed to hear most but it was too late

will is a good guy that you cant just find anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread