Akai Kiri no Naka kara - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Just A Game

Double-page supporter
holupppp wattt hey HEY HEY. i wanted macalos face off w rwanda after finding out he killed em ahhhhh
thats not an open ending, that reads like an unfinished workkk n
i thought we would get to see rwandas deep descent into madnesssss :(

Dex-chan lover
God this was such a fucking waste.
How dare you go "and the adventure continues tehe" after you ran this shit into the ground.
You could write a case study on how hard the author fucked up here the only logical explanation is that they lost interest and sank this ship on purpose.

This dropped straight to rock bottom when his mom killed the big bad out of nowhere.
That was so utterly braindead I was fully convinced it would be revealed to be MC or his moms hallucination the next chapter.
This could have been amazing.
Ragtag team of orphans and assassins surviving in the slums killing targets and hunting crazy murderers.
Some mystery about their tyrannical leader and mcs family.
Some super natural shit so it wouldnt have been a knife fight and gun only snorefest.
Yeah it was edgy but that actually fits the time period living in the london slums cant have been pretty.

In the end this just shit the bed threw everything good it had away and delivered on absolutely nothing.
Yikes. 1*.

im not super mad although slightly, but this manga can be easily be fleshed out more if it had more than 100 chapters. This end feels super abrupt with lots of loose ties even Will is alive with no purpose to the story

Users who are viewing this thread