Akairo Crossroads - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Making Up

Group Leader
I honestly don't know how this manga will end while resolving the red thread problem in a satisfying way because I, too, think the whole thread of fate thing is inherently twisted and don't understand why it's ever seen as a positive or romantic thing. The concept of fate in general, by nature, robs people of their free will, after all, and the thread thing is a giant problem because it even takes away people's agency in love.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, my heart :meguuusad:

I love the subversion to the fireworks confession trope. It’s hard not to sympathize with them both.

I have to admit, it’s strangely entertaining to see a sulky Keita, forcing Tamaki to go out of her comfort zone.

Love this manga to bits.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how they're going to make this end well in 4 chapters without increasing the pace

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how this manga will end while resolving the red thread problem in a satisfying way because I, too, think the whole thread of fate thing is inherently twisted and don't understand why it's ever seen as a positive or romantic thing. The concept of fate in general, by nature, robs people of their free will, after all, and the thread thing is a giant problem because it even takes away people's agency in love.
Because most people don't have so realistic take about it as you or this Manga. People love the concept of being perfect pair. Since they can't easily explain that some couples indeed feels connected so much better than other. they tend to "blame" this on higher powers. As it feels so special, unique, not normal.

Concept of fate in love is common in majority of the world. Here, they just decided to add more physical representation of it. By saying it's a string of fate connecting people.

And no matter how you look at it. Finding your ideal partner is romantic.

BTW. That slap was great scene. I bet he was pissed at Ohara for literally saying it's better if she wouldn't be born

Group Leader
Because most people don't have so realistic take about it as you or this Manga. People love the concept of being perfect pair. Since they can't easily explain that some couples indeed feels connected so much better than other. they tend to "blame" this on higher powers. As it feels so special, unique, not normal.

Concept of fate in love is common in majority of the world. Here, they just decided to add more physical representation of it. By saying it's a string of fate connecting people.

And no matter how you look at it. Finding your ideal partner is romantic.

BTW. That slap was great scene. I bet he was pissed at Ohara for literally saying it's better if she wouldn't be born
I suppose so. I don't disagree with other people finding this kind of thing to be positive, I just personally don't understand how they do. To me, there are actually many possible ideal partners in the entire world - after all, any given single person will never meet more than even 0.0001% of the world population. It's impossible for anyone to truly meet their absolute most ideal partner, but it is possible to meet one of the very many who exist out there.

I'm happily in several relationships myself (I'm polyamorous and dating multiple people, including my main partner who I live with) and I've never felt drawn to the idea of my meeting them being anything more than a happy coincidence brought about by having social circles that were constructed similarly due to shared interests.

I think if I were the FMC in this situation, I would be having an existential crisis over the red thread even worse than she currently is.

Users who are viewing this thread