Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu - Ch. 14 - Sakieda Kouki’s Determination

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the translations, best plot older girlfriend and sensei in one but...
dab.jpg

Dex-chan lover
initially the protagonist was supposed to be a maiden but the author changed his mind halfway through and that's good but it could also mean that the story will be short
he was significantly worse earlier
Wow, almost as if characters are supposed to grow in a story instead of being the exact same way they were in chapter 1 throughout the entire story. Seriously, had reading poorly written mangas rotted your memories of good writing that badly?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, almost as if characters are supposed to grow in a story instead of being the exact same way they were in chapter 1 throughout the entire story. Seriously, had reading poorly written mangas rotted your memories of good writing that badly?
ur acting like i said it was a bad thing that he developed lol, he was worse in terms of 'being a maiden'

Dex-chan lover
ur acting like i said it was a bad thing that he developed lol, he was worse in terms of 'being a maiden'
I know I know, I'm just slightly annoyed by all the comments in the older chapters that are like "woah this guy is such a beta for not hopping in bed with this girl he's been dating for a week" have people just never heard of waiting until marriage? Or at least until more than 72 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread