Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu - Ch. 16 - Sensei's Favorite Cafe

Dex-chan lover
This is how romance should be done!
The plot follows the MC being embarrassed always but it's so well done that I don't get frustrated reading this.
The FL is so considerate and wholesome, ah the memories of the bitchy tsunderes is being overwritten, bliss.
Tsunderes are not "bitchy" they are just speaking another language.

Nobody is more loving than a tsundere....

Of course, some people are ignorant of tsunderes.... but that's just cause those people are sad....

Dex-chan lover
So immoral.... she's seducing another woman right in front of her boyfriend (>.<)8

Dex-chan lover
Tsunderes are not "bitchy" they are just speaking another language.

Nobody is more loving than a tsundere....

Of course, some people are ignorant of tsunderes.... but that's just cause those people are sad....
Oh no, another comrade has fallen to those fake tsunderes, wake up brother.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, another comrade has fallen to those fake tsunderes, wake up brother.
Tsunderes are the best

In fact, I don't understand why you hate tsunderes??? You do realize all the so called "negativity" is usually just slapstick that does no actual real damage, right????

Like, tsunderes are the girls that use more Looney Tunes energy than most anime/manga characters.

And I like tsundere males too and think we need more of them as well...

Dex-chan lover
Tsunderes are the best

In fact, I don't understand why you hate tsunderes??? You do realize all the so called "negativity" is usually just slapstick that does no actual real damage, right????

Like, tsunderes are the girls that use more Looney Tunes energy than most anime/manga characters.

And I like tsundere males too and think we need more of them as well...
Tsundere males are indeed good(most of them don't rage like female tsunderes), but I think you misread what I said.
Hint: focus on the word fake.

One of my favourite characters is Taiga, god I love toradora, but nowadays tsundere's lack substance, whenever a mangaka wants to add a tsundere, they use that sloppy, generic slapstick comedy of them being abashed and the MC being bashed. Is that what a tsundere really is? Pathetic. Both the reader who thinks that and the mangaka who created that.

Dex-chan lover
The only dere you need is a Tsunbaka,followed by a normal human.

But the easiest to control when you're not a wimpless moron are the crazy ones.

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere males are indeed good(most of them don't rage like female tsunderes), but I think you misread what I said.
Hint: focus on the word fake.

One of my favourite characters is Taiga, god I love toradora, but nowadays tsundere's lack substance, whenever a mangaka wants to add a tsundere, they use that sloppy, generic slapstick comedy of them being abashed and the MC being bashed. Is that what a tsundere really is? Pathetic. Both the reader who thinks that and the mangaka who created that.
They are still okay...

That's less the tsundere and more on the author.

And those stories have ALL the characters being flat one dimension characters.... it's not just the tsundere but the story as a whole...

That's less hating on the tsundere trope and more just hating bad writing...

Dex-chan lover
They are still okay...

That's less the tsundere and more on the author.

And those stories have ALL the characters being flat one dimension characters.... it's not just the tsundere but the story as a whole...

That's less hating on the tsundere trope and more just hating bad writing...
Yeah can't argue there!
It happens when a less talented author tries to copy a generic plot and ride the hype wave. Failing to make anything unique or any character unique.

This is one of my favorite chapters yet tbh, the mmc for once wasn't some kinda pathetic man but he seemed actually fun

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is like so goddamn cute. I love this manga. This is like so so so so so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread