Akane-banashi - Ch. 216 - Arakawa Symphony of Strife

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2024
Messages
1,351
oh, was wondering if these would ever pop up here again. Kaisei's performance was pretty cool but I was def popping off for Akane winning last chapter lol, glad someone in the story brought up that her and Kaisei went in the opposite directions of their teachers here too because I really wanna see what she thinks about all of that after this event

also, really loved the Karashi and Hikaru bits at the start, their drive to chase after and surpass Akane is some of my favorite stuff in this manga lol, godspeed to the both of them

no time for all of that rn tho, I need to see Issho mop the floor with Zensho lmao, should be a good batch of performances
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Messages
326
I wonder if Issho felt slighted by Akanes mastery and is doing this to overshadow her like the petulant old fart he is.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2024
Messages
5
I wonder if Issho felt slighted by Akanes mastery and is doing this to overshadow her like the petulant old fart he is.

We know he going to perform from the get go - just that it will be with Ikken instead.
One of the point of the God of Death Duel Duet is who can get more attention before it got overshadowed by Issho's specialty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top