Akanesasu Zakuro no Miyako - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Ana's Belongings

Dex-chan lover
As someone who went throught the phase of sorting out the belonging of a deceased parent, this hits harder that it should.

Thank you for this series!!! The mix between grieving and being culturally uprooted… dang, it hits too close to home, too close…

You (the team) say that you have a discord, is it the general mangadex one or another?

Group Leader
Fun fact. Not only you can make a cod and orange salad. You may try mixing smoked cod instead of fresh cod if you don't like raw fish or marinate it first in a mixture of oil, vinegar, salt and a bit of soy.

You may also try adding some boiled potatoes to the oranges. Or boiled beans.

But the key to any Spanish salad is using premium virgin olive oil.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translation, I really love this kind of manga and the art is so beautiful :glee:

And so my little trip down the void ends for now. I really ought to learn japanese, but i always tend to find an excuse, even though life really is busy. Another fear I have is that that vibe doesn't feel the same when reading in another language. I'm a semi-trilingual, but i like my stories in english.

Just finished skimming through the raws to the end. It's such a shame it ended so soon, as this had potential of 80+ chapters series between the slice of life and character developments. Seeing his relationship develop with Nina would be a beautiful sight to behold.

Alas... that's how it is with these light hearted stories where the lack of popularity stops them in their tracks before they can even run, forget sprinting.

Double-page supporter
Why all the manga that is genuinely unquie get dropped by translators SMH. This and the Beatles manga now

Users who are viewing this thread