Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 204 - One-Sided Affection

I have been waiting for your translation.
And I support the author. I just hate waiting. ๐Ÿ˜˜

do they not realize that her "bizarre sense of mercy" is the only reason why they weren't killed yet? I don't completely disagree that it's a bother tho.

ah yes, the random bits of comedic relief in an otherwise very serious development. classic akatsuki no yona, still has those moments after x years

Thank you sooo much for your hard work!! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›you guys are the best๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› God bless you all ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Ahh, Soo-won continues to be the most interesting character in the series. It's also really great that Yona is the protagonist, so her intervention here will likely turn out to be a good thing and not a painful backfire lmao.

OTOH I'm very concerned for Jae-ha, he hasn't seemed to be at 100% for a while now. Being the oldest (non-immortal) dragon must be showing and that doesn't bode well ;-;

Once again, thank you for the quality update!

@Rozzak: thanks for the laugh!

At least her sense of mercy is not as bad as...... Nike's from Soredemo (by now Livi must have reached enlightenment with all the enemies he had to forgive because of her ๐Ÿ˜’)

thank you so much for your translations i love them so much~

also i love how soo won does not waver he knows what he wants damn i'd say he might be much better than yona&co for the country

Dex-chan lover
Why some random guard was in care of someone so important?

when she approached Hak's cell I was like "oh hell naw get away from Hak"
thank you Kusanagi-sensei for making it clear she thought him a weirdo at first glance

i hated her bec she was a bitch towards yona

but this chapter brought forth so much of her character.

and then that last frame made me like her already lmao

Users who are viewing this thread