Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 205 - A Crying Voice in the Night

Dex-chan lover
@Remakh if he wanted to scape he would have done it really long ago lol.. I think he wouldnt even get caught in first place

Thanks for the translation! See you guys next month :(

Ahahahahahahha I can’t wait for Mei-Nyan to find out that both Hak and Yoon are already attached to Yona

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wait so that mei-yan person does have someone who would follow her through thick and thin?
Many thanks

@Bladrio
Idk man I was hoping Hak would start acting on his own. He's putting all his trust in Yona now, basically a lap dog like the remaining 4 dragons. Normally that's fine but Yona has been annoying these past couple of chapters, honestly have no clue what her goal is.

Dex-chan lover
@Remakh I mean Hak has always been a loyal servant/friend to Yona since the start of the series. So him putting his trust in Yona isn't anything new, especially if he knows that she's in safe hands (which she is thanks to the 4 dragons). At this point if he acts out on his own now, it would just make things harder on Yona and perhaps have the situation spiral out of control.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is Hak even doing lmao? I thought he had a plan or something but obviously not. There's like one dude in a 50 mile radius that can even hurt any of these people 1vs1. I'm just very confused by the lack of urgency or whatever.

She’s such a good character and I love her but this cast is already so so big........ I want to get plot moving, come on

Is Yoon gonna be Mei's redemption? Seeing as he literally saved her physically from dying once and is nursing her back to normal, maybe his kindness can also rescue her from total despair and being a complete nutcase...

...Is Yoon going to regret not going with his gut feelings? And, where is this thing with Mei going? Was there any need for such character?

Is nobody going to mention how Hak kept talking to Mei just in the middle of a sit up? Am I the only one that still keeps wondering about the "prophecy" about the sword and the shield? Isn't Jaeha adorable despite his perverted mind? 😂

Thanks for the chapter....I don't really know what to say this just keeps going and going and I don't even know what the goal is anymore!! Lol

As expected of Hak. Good boy. Sit tight till you're called on.
He's real sharp too, figuring out Mai-Nyan slipped up to mention she may be related to Soo-Won. She didn't use honorifics (I'm assuming), and she also balked at her illness. So I'm sure Hak has a pretty good idea why she was a prisoner.
Exchange was good, glad to see no weird misunderstanding... But ah man, you can clearly see they might just have a good friendship going forward (perhaps like Ayame) once they're past their differences, and Yona's jealousy will slip in. Lol.

@SnowAngel0303
Haha! Omg, I totally missed that! Lol! So that's what Shin-Ah does now when someone suddenly enters the room. Lol.

Lol, this sudden Yoon x Mei-Nyan ship is funny. I'm not too sure about it. Haha, but I see the potential lead up. @fictionfangirl you might be on to something. But what about our tanned new hero: General Vall? Seems he's been enamoured with Mei-Nyan since their General times..

Indeed it does seem to be headed towards Yoon giving her the Senjuuso first. After all, can't give a king something untested, huh. Lmao, it's like a vaccination trial.
It would become even more interesting if she does turn out to be the "shield" post-Senjuuso. Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

I reread the previous chapter, and realised it's quite stark how Yona is now adopting the role of King Hiryuu. Even her encounter with Soo-Won was actually very nuanced - when she confronts him with "Even if you don't need me..." There she seems to imply herself as the embodied reincarnation of Crimson Dragon, rather than just Yona. To which Soo-Won's reaction makes more sense when he deliberates for a moment about which entity Yona's referring herself as and he's forced to bring up her box.

Users who are viewing this thread