Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 29 Ch. 166 - Fighting Power

Power Uploader
@cmal So I guess her shooting of Yang Kum-ji was some elaborate doujinshi snuck into the main story.

Yona kills when necessity calls for it. If memory serves, including small fries, she's killed half a dozen people so far.

Soo-won's death won't come out of revenge. It will come because he is a warmonger.

Fed-Kun's army
@shouldsleep I thought of the same thing!
Boy! Is he gonna get it bad!
@cmal I just imagined it happen in my head as I read your comment, and it was hella funny!
@Nozomi & @Purplelibraryguy I think his majorly wrong estimation is what will lead him down, well, other than his arrogance and wrong (super evil) methods.
@Markgraf I think we all notice that, but that’s been happening for a while now... since the time Yona got kidnapped and he had a chance to have a conversation with his grandpa... it happened when he hugged the dragons, then when he confessed to Yona and now with Vlad & co. It’s touching when it happens and moves us, but Yona’s grave situation just grabs our attention from it ? I really don’t wanna ignore Hak, I just unconsciously think less about him and more about Yona?
@Kendama 1st- ? LoL, 2nd- you missed out how many animals(particularly birds) she killed for supper; remember one time she really hunted a Bear in the woods, when she went hunting with Hak?
But I totally agree with the Soo-won thing, or at least it should happen.... but I doubt the author will go that way.... the final arc has to have a confrontation of Yona and Soo-won, and either then, or before that, the curtain that enshrouds the true character of king il will fall, well that’s my hypothesis at least, the rest it up to the mangaka, Kusanagi-sensei.
Well, whatever happens, I’m sure I’ll love it, as I have so far.?
I hope it keeps up with all of our expectations!

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama has a point IMO. Some people are too dangerous, either in the moment or more broadly, to let them keep wandering around. More people will die if you let 'em live and they're not going to change their minds. Soo-Won is a tricky case . . . he's thoughtful and, at least in some ways, adaptable; I can envision a scenario in which he decides Yona should rule and abdicates in her favour voluntarily out of a genuine change of heart. I'll be disappointed because I want him dead, but I have to concede it's in his character, although it's also in his character to deceive so I dunno if you could trust him if he said he was doing that.
But this general guy, I don't see much chance of him changing his approach. There is a strong chance it will come down to you let him win or you make him die, no other real choices, and Yona will do what she has to if it does.

@Shuichiyagami The end of the arc where Jae-ha joins is around chapter 39-40. And then Zeno doesn't join until chapter 42, which is where the anime completely ends. So I recommend starting at chapter 39 after you finish the anime, since there is some stuff in between.

Fed-Kun's army
.....you know what they can do is just simply teleport right? (ofc they can't do that but....whatever im pissed with the pacing lol)

Aggregator gang
This is honestly just becoming annoying. The story is on a repeating cycle and creates characters with no complexity that are designed to be hated and nothing else. Ive started just racing through this arc because it a repeat of the last few and the world building isn't that interesting because the arc is taking place in places we already know plenty about

If the Tully tribe guy isn't dead when all is said and done I'll be very surprised

Users who are viewing this thread