Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 29 Ch. 169 - The Talented Pair

jak

Contributor
Kye Sook says Hak can't die now, but watch him use this whole strategy thing later as a reason to have Soo Won need to kill Hak.

Aggregator gang
They weren't best friends for nothing. And remember, that's not the Thunder Beast anymore but the Darkness Dragon.

Dex-chan lover
Someone remind me what that pendant necklace thing that seemed important to hak? Was it from soo won or yona?

jak

Contributor
@kiero13

Yona gave it to him around the time she started to realize her feelings for him.

i love how tae jun grew as a person throughout the series! +100 for character development

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, I'm so sad X'DDD Soo-won and Hak are the strongest if they were to fight together ;A; -sobs- If only they were still allies...fighting on the same side X'D
And I really wanna know more about Kye Sook o.o He seems to know Soo-won enough to recognize the strategies he would use during a battle... I really wanna know how Soo-won gathered his allies like Kye Sook and general Joo Doh.

Someone remind me what that pendant necklace thing that seemed important to hak? Was it from soo won or yona?
Yona, for sure. I forget the exact chapter number, but it was the one in which they were having some downtime in the water tribe during the Nadai incident at Lilly's house.

Speaking of, I'm glad that necklace was brought back into the story and it reset Hak, in a way. Goes to show how much he has changed to rely on others when he needs to and trusts them to have his and Yona's best interests. Then on the flip side seeing him fully embrace the darkness dragon is both cool and terrifying! Also love the character development for Tae-Jun over the course of this series. Definitely one of my top ten characters here!

Ooooh I got chills....better watch out dude the darkness dragon is coming for you 😁

I wont be surprised if Hak actually turned out to be a real darkness dragon at this point lol

Users who are viewing this thread