Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 30 Ch. 170 - Front Lines

Dex-chan lover
Kuel-Bo just looks utterly baffled by this pile of romcom nonsense that he's run head-long into.

Dex-chan lover
*excitement intensifies*. I am both thrilled to see this may be how he learns she likes him (properly) and terrified of the injuries and death toll from this battle...

Supporter
I kind of want to know about Kuel-Bo's wife's back story, it looks interesting because she really is devoted to him.

Sorry dude. Only Hak and the dragons are allowed to call Yona "princess".

How to write a long story about hero and heroine too dense to understand pretty much anything 101

ugh Hak’s feminist mind 😤👏🏼👏🏼 we ship the right couple: independent woman and respectful man. Also the last page was priceless 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
aahhhhh these two pisses me off as well .-.
Hak should say she is his!
and Yona should he is hers! how hard is it to admit that?! dumbasses .-.

Hak had his feelings unrequited for so long, he couldn't comprehend the idea that Yona would be in love with him is just- omg- XD

I love when they break the tense atmosphere with their crackheadness like zeno yelling at shinah to cut him and shin ah just saying no lmao meanwhile kija n jaeha are fighting with all they got lmao and hak just being soo farr deep in the one sided lovee ahhhhh I love this manga so much

I have literally nothing to add. The other comments have said it all.

Also, this is what you get for crossing what's basically a slow burn romance so slow you wouldn't scramble eggs with a political drama. Get in line, Kuel-bo, nobody knows what's what. xD

Users who are viewing this thread