Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 30 Ch. 174 - Right Here

Are you kidding me?????!!!!!! They just go and stop there and say “to be continued 5/20”????!!!!!! What????!!!! Grrrrr wish this was sooner and the chapters were longer!!!!

But still very good. And yup, you don’t mess with Hak’s Yona or you will deeply regret it

Dex-chan lover
How could I have ever thought Yona would confess in any other way than EPIC!

So, Gobi apparently has lived to cause misery another day (if I don't see his dead ass corpse sprawled at Hak & Yona's feet, I won't believe he's dead).

SHE SAID IT!!! Hell yes.

Also, that scene with Yoo lan and kuel bo being reunited was cute even if they've done sketch things. He cares :')

Group Leader
awww.... waiting for a month? too bad. :(

that was a good chapter. i just hope they dont try to wiggle their way out of her confession (something that yona dreamt and they’ll never talk about it, or that hak thought that was a mistake, ...)
i’d be so sad :(

Men do know each other through the sword. Kuel-bo's 100000% certain that Gobi's gonna die hah. that dude has to die though gdi he's pissing me off so bad

but omg this chapter made me scream in silence so hard hahaha I can't even
Can't wait for next month's~

I will not get excited about this confession yet. When she says it fully conscious and aware then I'll be excited. For now author could just be a prick and make us all rage.

Almost 200 chapters into the story, and it's finally said...the magic words...from Yona, that is.

Mhm, the confession happened, but how could Yona be aware that Hak heard it, when she said it while passing out? Unless she miraculously regains enough conciousness to notice that Hak got to her in time, or Hak actually tells her what he heard once she wakes up, I don't think Yona will know. 🤔
I guess, we might get the proper confession once Yona wakes up again next chapter (maybe even with their first kiss as a couple?)

Users who are viewing this thread