Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 30 Ch. 174 - Right Here

I'm gonna cry.. fr the last page...I just want them to get married and become the Royal Family..yk like Hak as the King of Koura and Yona as the Queen...
And the Dragons to live in piece together with Yona and Hak...maybe they can find FEMALE DRAGONS ..or human females as their partners...
Ugh now I don't have to stay up rly late to read and weep and cry and laugh and shout....until May 20th ofc.
Omg I hope the author does a page where they just spill their feelings and hug and kiss....like an official kiss..
Omg if Hak dies (I'm certain he wont) I will be mad and rampage !!!

Fed-Kun's army
and i bet she's gonna forget she said the magic word
and also please for the love of all things that are holy.....let that old man die seriously......please kill the old man/priest

Dex-chan lover
"We even slept together" Maybe not the smartest thing to tell Hak, lol. Even though sleeping together doesn't equate to sex always, people will think it does, sadly. Why is it so hard to believe that someone would just want company or something?

I love this manga's characterization so much btw.

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread