Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 32 Ch. 186 - The Unconfronted Issue

Why are you translating this? Impatient Scans are already translating this manga regularly. Translate something that needs translating .-.

But it's pointless and they have been doing it since forever. Not to mention your version has shittier quality. Spend your time on something else.

Dex-chan lover
Damn and the plot thickens more..

Tbh, I don't really get the "sniping" thingy in scanlation scene, its not like scanlators are companies/publishers that owns the rights to translate the series.. I like the crack scene (game pirating) better, they ain't complaining about someone cracking a game that they have already cracked..

Edit : @kusanagi if you hate this kind of thing just block them immediately that is why there is the block option, you don't have to be an ass about it

Group Leader
It's not pointless in that I have fun doing it. I don't mind Impatient and if they also enjoy this hobby, neither will they mind me. Try not to see things from your perspective only.

Group Leader
@Scoottie Sniping avoidance makes some sense in some circumstances, but Impatience started as scanlators by sniping other people. PlumJucie says herself she's a creature of MStream, the quintessential snipers of sad memory. THEY have no cause or reason to complain about anything. And I don't think they do, since they have not complained about my releases in any way.

Live and let live. Besides, I might equally stop doing this on a whim, too.

Lux

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter!

Soo-Won's mind still remains the biggest mystery in this series, is there going to be a big reveal about some hidden motives for all his actions, or things are just as straightforward as they seem and that is he did all that as revenge for his father and his ideals as opposed to King Il' peace? The author has always portrayed him in an ambiguous light until now, one moment ambitious and ruthless, the next moment merciful and regretful about his actions.

But right now Kouka kingdom should be stronger and more stable than before right? There is no need for more bloodshed and to continue the war against Kai, right . . . ? I think the time has come for us to see if Soo-Won really is the ambitious warmonger he appeared to be until now. Personally i hope in the end he's going to have the role of the main antagonist, i've been wanting to see a final confrontation between him and Yona since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@kusanagi It's not pointless. We got to read a translation faster. A different version, but a proper translation nonetheless.

What's pointless is complaining about free translations. What do you get for doing it? Ad money? Is there a patreon for such services?

@kusanagi You realize that the series was originally scanlated by Titania Scans, right? Impatient scans took over because they were too impatient to wait for Titania, it's even in their description. So pointing fingers is kind of ... funny.

Power Uploader
@suigintousk To set the record straight, Titania had dropped AnY after it got licensed. In fact, in the end they had resorted to silly schemes such as releasing chapters with unedited, untranslated pages to discourage rehosting. So they had scarce claim to complain about sniping.

However, Impatient did snipe AnY, but from FiveTwentyFive Cans, who had picked it up after Titania. And in any case, as a friend of mine says, "as if anyone could get mad about a MS-affiliated group getting sniped".

If Impatient Scans plan on requesting the removal of their chapters from Mangadex after a few weeks, the same as occurred on Mangastream and they have been doing with their Download Links than this is not really sniping at all. In a related note, they have not even confirmed whether they will be uploading past chapters for their manga up to Mangadex yet, have they?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we're going to see Yona go to meet Soowon's mum and see where the origins of his hatred for her father stem from.

Also unclear if what he was dreaming was a memory, dream dialogue or a reinterpretation of what he'd been told by the previous King before.

Anyways thanks for the translation.

I'm with kusanagi on this one. Besides, Evil_Twin said they started this on a whim and might stop on a whim, too. So if their sniping causes Impatient Scans to stop scanlating, then they just decide to up and quit too, what are we left with? If you're gonna do it, take proper responsibility for it. Just because scanlating is a fun hobby for you doesn't give you the right to potentially ruin it for everyone else who enjoys reading it.
That being said, the scanlation is of good quality, and I appreciate that there weren't any annoying comments littered throughout like in the last chapter. I still think sniping is rude, though.

Power Uploader
@shplunk I see where you're coming from, but once you start thinking about how other people feel in this hobby, the slope gets slippery.

Using what you said, do you think Impatient gave a damn about FiveTwentyFive Cans when they sniped them? The group actually disbanded after that snipe. Talk about potentially ruining a hobby there!

I guess karma is a bitch, indeed. But Impatient don't seem very concerned, to be honest, so no reason for us to be for their sake, anyway.

In any case, I'm not worried. AnY has a claim to being the most popular shoujo manga out there. If Evil Twin and Impatient drop it, it will be picked up again in no time.

Thanks for the translation, Evil_Twin

Gonna call it now, Yoon will save Soo Won. Just doesn't feel right for Soo Won to die now with lots of details missing.

also, just my 2 cents, if you don't like the translation from a certain group, just ignore it and read the one from your favorite group when it's out.
Let people who want to translate stuffs do their thing, especially if it's actually decent, it's not like you're paying them anything anyway

I wish Yona wasn't acting like this is all normal. That dream about the night he killed Yona's dad was interesting. If true, it might not bode well for Yona going forward.

Does Soo-Won have a genetic disease from his mother's side? They're implying something here.

Fed-Kun's army
STOP TALKING ABOUT SOO-WON I DON"T CARE ABOUT HIM I JUST WANT HIM TO DIE. TYTY

Users who are viewing this thread