Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 32 Ch. 187 - Secrets

This really got complicated. Knowing Soo-Won he must be planning something for the succession due to his illness, Yona must be a part of it, and probably Hak and the dragons too, but does he have time enough. And what do the others on his side think about the plan, if anyone even knows about it.. Interesting!

Fed-Kun's army
Soo-Won playing as the bad guy, but actually he already planned to give the throne to Yoona, but not in easy way.
He gives the throne in a way so that all of his vassals wont object to Yoona and also to reduce any possible rebellion or war between factions

Urgh I really hate this kind of kingdom politics

Fed-Kun's army
@Wuiff

Looks like he changed his mind, probably after he realized his headache getting more severe

Keishuk told Soo-Won to kill Yona in chapter 2, and Soo-Won appeared to be agreeing by lifting his sword, but Soo-Won never actually says she has to die. In chapter 4, the advisors are surprised Yona is being allowed to live when Soo-Won says "let them go".

Did the headaches start before or after Soo-Won went into the dragon sanctum that Il tried to keep him out of...?

@Ronin40k it started after he went into the dragon sanctum, and you’re right about everything else, suwon doesn’t want them to die and he showed that he still cares about them he PROTECTED yona multiple times, and his sad emotions when he thought they died, and he was relieved when he knew they were still alive, people who read the manga without really focusing and paying attention to every dialogue and reaction won’t understand the story at all and will start making analysis that don’t make sense at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I’m willing to bet Yoon will somehow come up with a cure. Which makes me sad. This whole arc is annoying af

Users who are viewing this thread