Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 188 - Chasing Eyes

Dex-chan lover
Is this castle was made for spoiling the dragons Rotten?!
Said by the dragon who got spoiled in his village in the past lol

And oh god, Jae-Ha, the assumption of getting his ass got stuck in the jar, he made it real. My sides are killing me! XD

I miss our free spirited Yona. F*ck that high looking drug induced body guard. AAAAAAHHHHHH....what can those freaks do anyways to our Happy Hungry Bunch and the Black dragon. I need my HakxYona moments so bad. I’ve been running on low on them for a while now ❤️

"This jar was kind enough to let me go," Oh Jae-Ha. . . . you didn't! WHY?! XD

And seriously I'm voting for the four dragons to just take Yona and Hak and leave that godforsaken place! Way too many restrictions on everyone's movements and too many annoyances Yona has to go through just to get a freakin' point across! Ugh. . . seriously go back to wandering the countryside and doing good deeds that way because staying in that palace is horrible for everyone's health; especially the dragons because they're being spoiled rotten so they'll eventually all get fat and lazy at this rate. XD

Dex-chan lover
We all miss old Yona~

And thank you to the translators. (Despite what people may think, there's no such thing as sniping. It's only some mythical concept some weirdos made up in an attempt to take possession of something that was never theirs in the first place.) Keep up the work! If you see another work that you want to translate, please translate it. Following your group going forward.

This is what you wanted now go see Hak and the dragons and Yoon. This whole thing of making excuses for her not to go see Hak and company is getting annoying. Let her go see him already.

l9qmpyQ.png

My thoughts exactly.

Bleh I'm already sick and tired of this arc. These stupid "misunderstandings" are just annoying. I just want them to get out from there already and do something exciting....

This arc could have made sense 100 chapters ago, but this feels like all the character progression vanished and Yona's back to her "dumb sheltered princess" mode.

Haaaaaaa? Wtf???
Thanks for the translation. But I wanted to write my first reaction after reading first loll

Dex-chan lover
>Hak
>being executed
Hak is like 3 inches from being able to single handedly initiate a military coup. Lmao Yona.

After up and down out there, why did i feel that yoona becoming like before.. a doll-like princess who can't do anything.. i mean, she have the dragon and hak, but why did she frightened by everything..

Urgh sorry but I just can't believe Yona practically sacrifice Hak and her closes friends just so he could support the man that killed her father. All the buildups only lead to this....

Users who are viewing this thread