Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 188 - Following Eyes

thank you for translating! i find this one more enjoyable to read (not big on personal opinions of the story throughout the chapter ngl lol)

Thank you so much for translating this chapter!

@Crystal Impatient Scans passed it on to WeShojo Scanz. Some of extra chapters of Namai IS was working on, the group passed on directly to WSS. One of members IS said they were contact by WSS if they still had any work after deciding to stop, they kindly send work material they were working on. So they are continuing the work of IS.
Last chapter of IS was 186 and since then WSS has been translating. I don't think WSS cares about the other group at all.

IS didn't exactly enjoyed what ET did since they tried to snip series, plus went directly attack IS because of the reaction of some fans of Akatsuki no Yona had to ET. Most active fans of fandom support WSS translation and one provide by fans.

@AFWQ what do you mean "IS didn't exactly enjoyed what ET did"?

We said over and over we don't care. We never did.

Damn it. I want them to meet.. But I understand where Yona's thoughts are coming from. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Yona's words last chapter could cause a grave misunderstanding. Thank goodness Jaeha is big brain.

Also, when Yona said, "I'm okay. Everyone's safe now... I can keep going." I felt that. Poor girl just wanna protect her fam

Users who are viewing this thread