Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 195 - Final Wishes

Fed-Kun's army
Oof.. this arc is so heartbreaking.. I hope there will be happier and more resolved times ahead. Lol. Thank you so much for this update!!

So what I think happened was: Yuhon ordered to kill Kashi, then Il wanted to kill Yuhon. That guy is so dangerous. It was her fault that Kashi was targeted and Kashi shouldn't have disclosed that she was a priest. Also, She should've known better of Yuhons character. I thought after he burned the priests she was more aware but no

omg poor lady yonghi i'm so sad she suffered alot T_______T💔💔
thank you soooo much for all your hard work and your wonderful translations !!🙏🙏🙏💛💛💛💛💛💛
looking forward to the next chapter 🙏

Basically the only thing that'll salvage this flashback for me at this point is if it turns out that Yuhon didn't kill Kashi. It's too obvious and once again pins all the sins of the past on him.
Thanks as always for the translation!

Oh man... it's just tragedy after tragedy...
I think I'm going to cry... 😭

It’s just a looping cycle of revenge all over again… and Yona’s the one who’s gonna break it for sure!!!

Ah man, this lore is full of tragedy. The only wholesome thing these chapters is soo won's childhood

Aggregator gang
Yu-hon wanted to kill Yona, who is supposedly the reincarnated Hiryuu, whom he hates. Kashi who could see the future knew of this, and left Yona at home. Il had to kill his brother not only because his brother had murdered his wife, but also to protect Yona.

AJHSKJASHKAJSHA this is leaving me with such heavy feelings :( the cycle of pain and killing continues.....

Dex-chan lover
How nice would it have been if Kisha and Yohi spent more time together huh?

Users who are viewing this thread