Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 195 - The Last Wish

Group Leader
Now that I'm thinking about it he might have sent people out to kill yona to because she's the reincarnation but, yona lived because of her mother... but IDK

@BearClaws i dont think yu-hon knew about yona being the reincarnation of the crimson king? What he knew is that kashi have a connection to the priests (dunno if he knew already or if he just suspected it), and that he might really have sent rebels to kashi's way and had her killed.

But man, yu-hon be really taking it to the extremes, for the sake of "protecting" yonhi. But maybe suwon is being manipulated by those "rebels". Suwon have a guard right? The one that chased yona before. I think that guy also worked for yuhon before, and they could be trying to kill all of Il's family so that the throne would be given to suwon, or they could be trying to avenge(?) yuhon's death because they're suspecting Il is behind it. But idk what could they have on suwon for them to be able to control him.

And I dont understand the 'last wish' of yonhi. Like what's so unforgivable about wanting to live longer (assuming that she's pertaining to herself, cause she's ill) and be with her family?

another thing (lol), i'm having doubts if yuhon did really had kashi killed. I mean he adores(?) his brother and supports him, so that would be quite contradicting if he had his brother's wife killed.

or maybe there's someone bigger than them and are manipulating them?

It does feel like because of that stupid houselady, Kashi was murdered.. the fact that a priestess was still alive and feeding Yong-Hi's mind with stories would have been "unforgiveable". And since Yu-Hon really wants to wipe away everything Hiryuu related, he may have been planning to kill Yona, and Il found out and took up the sword. Probably also thinking that if he removed anything King Hiryuu from the equation, Yong-Hi's disease will also disappear. A wishful thinking by Yu-Hon, but dangerous for the kind of strength he has.

But Yu-Hon going on a killing spree in the name of protection... while his love is obsessive, he's disregarding Yong-Hi's feelings completely. Such a tragic life she's had to bear. Gosh..

If Zeno's been observing all this, can't imagine to what extent he's steeled himself over these decades.. centuries.. to allow the course of events to run.

I'm really curious about what Ik-Soo said after all the dragons united..
about the shield and the sword not being ready yet.. I'm wondering if Yong-Hi's clan may be related to this "sword". And Hak was abandoned, Mun-Deok adopted him.. with Kashi's reaction and how she tells him to protect Yona.. is his original clan related to the "shield"?
Or maybe it's entirely different... But I do wonder what Hak's back story is.

@Pibata that's my intuition and mostly my intuition somehow 98% correct all the time but there's still 2% chance im gonna be wrong this time so just CHILL man😅

It would make no sense to make a bloodline with a short lifespan the rulers of a country. It's a recipe for constant political instability.

I don’t get it. You are married to someone that doesn’t understand what’s important to you, and you don’t understand him.. Ah yeah wonderful couple. I get where soo won gets his communication skills from now -_-;

Damn this is tragic. Yu-hon’s extremism twisted his love for Yonhi and brought all these tragedies. He was paranoid about the priests because he was overprotective of her identity when it meant absolutely nothing in the long run.

It’s sad that Hashi likely expected all of this to happen. Fuck the maid for her good memory and loose lips. Yu-hon was never supposed to know that Yona was the incarnation of the Crimson Dragon King. He funneled all of his hatred for Yonhi’s bloodline/curse onto his niece. A CHILD.

Fuck Yu-hon, honestly. He was aiming for Yona in that carriage and killed Hashi instead. Il definitely killed Yu-hon after he found out his brother was trying to kill his daughter. Poor Yonhi and Soo-won for being caught up in all of this.

This whole situation sucks because Yonhi genuinely liked her sister-in-law. She must be carrying this guilt for Hashi AND her husband’s death, because all the tragedies happened due to her identity. Can’t wait to meet her in the present. Hard to believe she’s survived this long with the curse, guilt, and loneliness.

Dex-chan lover
@m4ng4_4n1m3 yess!!! sure!!! you must be right!!!!

Irony aside, I dunno if ur being serious but bro its explicit the she likes yona's mom and all, so what you said doesnt really makes sense at all :p Isnt a intuition thing, 'cause its written in the chapter

AH i wish we'd seen the two moms talk more... to be happy just because she's alive.... this atmosphere is so good!! i'm stricken with grief over these two women

thank you for the upload!! :)

Hohoho
Yuhon cannot be redeemed
Sorry soowon, is not ur fault ur dad is crazy, but it is ur fault for trying to kill yona
I’m with hak, we r not forgiving u just yet
Let see if he can redeem himself in later chap
Now what’s left is hak backstory

It might not actually matter whether Kashi was killed by random bandits or something arranged by Yu-Hon. Since Yu-Hon wasn't living in the castle anymore, Il probably didn't interact with his brother enough to trust that YuHon was honestly supporting him, and assumed Kashi's death was YuHon just because all the evidence looks really suspicious. Il may have killed YuHon in revenge for Kashi regardless of the truth.

If YuHon was really targeting Yona as the reincarnation, Il may have killed Yu-Hon then while defending his daughter.

Yu Hon is a great example of how obsessive love can ruin everyone's lives, especially that of the woman he loves. if it turns out he really did
kill Yona's mom just for being a priestess & target his own flesh & blood neice for being the reincarnation of their god
he deserves to get his unhappy end.

Soo won gets some sympathy points for being born into this mess, but I'm still waiting to see how much he really knew, & how far he is still willing to go for a fool's errand - putting a dying man on an unstable throne when the true king's incarnation is right there.

Yuhon is not redeemable in the slightest. His wife is way too good for him, no reason she should be with him. Bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Yohi is an ignorant victim. Victim in a sense that she can't do anything about her bloodline or the false sense of purpose instilled in her. However as ignorance excuses no one, she is partly at fault. She should have been more aware of her existence and her importance to people around her.

Users who are viewing this thread