Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 197 - Messy Handwriting

Group Leader
Thanks for keeping scanlating, I really prefer your releases to the other group's.

Bruhh got sike for reupload but neverthless its a great chapter that brings my manly tears down

Thanks for the hard work! I really enjoy these translations over the ones from the other group (Sorry, ETS group). Also, this chapter keeps making me cry, even more than before. This whole story is such a tragedy.

Thank you ! I always love ur scans, they are so poignant and clearly capture the meaning of their words. Always a pleasure waiting for yours!

Fed-Kun's army
Oof.. reading this a second time.. it still doesn’t get any better for my heart. Lol. But I’m glad to finally understand a certain expression King Il said about Soo-won towards Yona. Thank you so much!!

Thank you sooo much for your hard work and wonderful translations!!🙏🏻🙏🏻💛💛💛 looking forward the next chapter thank you 💛💛💛

Thank you for the release! I had read the other version earlier (by accident, was just too happy to see Yona updated) and now reading yours, the nuances are captured much better. So thank you :)
Also for cleaning and redoing the text in the coloured page so very closely to the raws! Mad respect for that :D

This is so heartfelt, I teared up at the end there.

I happened to be listening to The Mountain by JAMBINAI while reading this chapter, and it made it really cinematic.

thank you for the beautiful translation, it was able to convey not only the meaning but such complex feelings behind it all

It's the third time I'm reading this and my heart still aches every time. The final part with Yona, Hak and Soo-won just breaks me. Beautiful and sad chapter. Thanks for the translation. ❤️

handwriting wasn't messy 0/10

(jk thank you for the amazing translation, loved every bit of it)

Users who are viewing this thread