Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 198 - Member of the Royal Family

BADA$$ YONA 11/10!!!

I hope:
- Su-Won does not die and hand over the kingdom to Yona - that would be terribly cliche
- Hak and Yona break ties with the Kouka court and live in peace and happiness in the Wind clan
- Yona does not forgive Su-Won in the traditional sense (like, "Our parents made a mess of things but we should forgive each other and become best buddies/cousin/lovers again!). Instead, I hope she makes it clear that she can never forgive Su-Won for killing her father but realizes that the cycle of hate must be destroyed and so she will take the first step to break away from negativity that is revenge!

Its not really a spoiler but my prediction............
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
I think Yona and the yellow dragon might find a way to trade yellow dragons immortality to cure Su-Won and future generations from the scarlet disease. That way Su-Won live and the yellow dragon can finally die in peace

Yesss I get that final couple scenes where Yona tricks the Kai peeps into revealing that they did indeed know! That makes sense now :) Thank you for the lovely translation!

Although I'm a big fan of the gang leaving the court and reliving in a peaceful village in the end, you have to admit that yona as queen is pretty badass as well. She immediately got respect from everyone in that conference I loved it.
Thank you for the translation!!

Can't wait to see hak and yona again ;_;

Thank you sooo much for the great translations again!!
Looking forward to the next chapter 🙏🏻Thank you for your hard work 🙏🏻💕💕

Previous generation: homicidal warlord and useless priest-toadie.

Current generation: *lives in the office reading paperwork*

@raineight early on, in Awa, where they met Jae-ha. Yona's courage test to prove herself useful to Ki-gan was to pick some of it on a perilous cliff; Jae-ha had gone along to ensure her safety.

Unless you meant when Min-soo heard of it, then it's when Yoon accidentally let it slip when looking up the Sky Tribe's herbs and stuff, before the flashback with Yon-hi happened

Users who are viewing this thread