Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 199 - The Dignitary from South Kai

Thank you for the update!

Definitely didn't see the assassination ploy coming, all ongoing things considered, but I'm curious to see how this pans out. Plus, Yona winning extra respect points is always welcome.

"Shit I almost laughed" tho hahaha

Thanks so much for the translation! Several things got cleared up here, and I definitely prefer the way you translated Yona's comeback about the lake to other versions I saw floating around. Also glad that the Yas Queen rhetoric re: Yona's unbelievable awesome awesomeness got softened a bit, so it sounds a little less like the narrative is tripping over itself to make her look cool.

Three days to learn 100+ complex laws is still very ridiculous, though, and the fact that she was left alone that long and decided to cram apropos of nothing is insanely contrived. I'll just hc that she was bluffing about being familiar with them and actually only has a basic grasp of their function because that's the only thing that makes sense. Why the experienced Kai diplomats seem completely unfamiliar with these laws is beyond me.

Ao is always ready to cheer everyone up with his bulging eyes and his nut, so cute even on General Joo-doh's shoulders.
And do you guys think we are facing what could be the last war of AnY?
I feel that in the next chapter we will finally have the reunion of The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch, I miss them and Yona's smile :(
You guys work hard on the translation and always deliver us a great job, thank you so much for that!

Thank you sooo much for the chapter!!! 🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 i’m so excited for the next chapter!!

Contributor
@kami_chan I was just about to say haha I love Kusanagi's dogged persistence in trying to get Ao into as many frames as possible, no matter how serious the scene is. Forget the four dragons, spread the legend of the chipmunk! (also I think Ao's a girl)

Can't wait for chapter 200!!! Seems like it's going to come to a head! Thank you for your translations :)

Akatsuki no Yona seriously needs more seasons for the anime. It's so good and so deserving of more seasons!!!

i finally caught up! MY GOSH. this arc is going to be painfully long, i wish for them to be reunited soon

Ah~ I didn't want for Rantan to die... He was a good guy...

And I'm still waiting for Hak's pedigree: Yona's mom's reaction when she saw him got me curious... Is he really the Dark Dragon? Or the shield? Or the sword? tho I'm pretty sure the author already forgot about the prophecy Ik-su gave to Yona 🤣🤣🤣

thank you for your translations! i prefer yours way more over the other groups', so i'll patiently wait for your updates even if they're slower

The two stern-faced men going "Oh crap, I almost laughed" made me snort.

Yona's "WHAT ARE WE" came at a perfect time lmao

this arc woke me up damn
was kinda getting tired of countless fights that blurred together before

Users who are viewing this thread