Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 199 - The South Kai Dignitaries

I cried a little when Yona thought about Hak, and seeing him on the last page made my heart skip a beat, I missed him. Now I'm waiting for something big in the chapter 200, like a reunion between Yona and Hak, a kiss, feelings professed loud and clear again, the four dragons crying and saying kind and fearless words...
Kusanagi-sensei, stop mistreating my heart, it's been so long!!!
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTERRR! ♥️

Double-page supporter
YO WHAT? That was a really good twist.

again, thank you for the chapter!

HAK I MISSED YOU, WHEN WILL HE AND YONA MEET AGAIN T-T
Thanks for the update!

I just want to see everybody reunited! I missed Hak so so so much! Let him be with Yona again.
And I want to see Hak mad at Yona since being apart for that long was all in vain. But you're doing greatly till now, Yona. ❤️

You know what, FINE. if they want a war then take it. Get totally decimated. But kill soo won while you're at it

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! The author is .... amazing! This is going way better than I thought....and probably Yona will turn this mishap into an opportunity.... I can’t believe I’m about to say this 🤩, but she might just
have to leave the luxuries of the castle to repent on her sin 😏
Wow, and since I thought of this, I’m just dwelling on this thought and thinking about how must this have to happen!

I know isn't the best place to ask but I was reading this manga where the male protagonist's family ran a sex toy store or just an adult store, something like that and I believe the female protag asked him favours so she could somewhat explore the male body and satisfy her thirst for knowledge. The last thing I remember is the male protag being afraid when she was going to either see / touch his PP and him pushing her away because he was afraid. Anyone have any idea what Manga that was?

Dex-chan lover
What I'm wondering is if she can somehow exploit lord Lan Tan's explanation of the division in Kai. The people making trouble are from South Kai, theoretically part of the larger empire, but they're disregarding the emperor and probably disloyal. This attack is to aggrandize themselves, not the empire as a whole--if anything it seems like they're trying to build a power base for a rebellion. With luck and skill, one could potentially get the emperor of Kai to step on them.

Meanwhile, the narrative in the gossip . . . man, you wouldn't see that nowadays, the foreigners would totally be blamed. Soo Won clearly doesn't have enough control over the media. ;)

@uran10
It would be best to delete the comment here and ask again in the forums. There's a lot of really helpful people there that could probably find it really quickly. If you don't know how to get there you can usually find it on the home page.

Dex-chan lover
@uran10 I know the one you mean; I follow it but it hasn't updated in a while. But I can't remember what it's called. It's noticeably better than I was expecting it to be--not just a horny-shounen gag of the week.

Woah woah woah is someone.... canadian??

lol im sorry it just said eh and i couldn’t help myself😂

Fed-Kun's army
fUCK, what a curveball. YONA, QUEEN, she was doing so good. F for Lan Tan, it seems he was doomed to be a puppet to the Kai empire's ambitions all this time, and they might have wanted to get rid of him all along for being unable to stomach the south's corruption...

@uran10 have you asked on the forums? Mangaupdates forums might be able to help too... admittedly am curious to know what this one is called now

good stuff! I really just want yona to reunite with hak and the four dragons tho, it's been too long ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread