Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 199 - The South Kai Dignitaries

One complaint, especially with how detailed the author has been, i can't believe they used the 'read the law in 3 days' thing but i guess in a way it does show how competent of a leader Yona is, definitely annoying tho

Aight what you gonna do now Yona? Will you solve this calmly and bust out 200IQ moves or rage?

@xaviers_ego well, given that law in those times was not as detailed as it is nowadays it could be possible. Besides, it was never stated she knew them by memery, just by having a rough idea and knowing she read ir hives her an upper hand against the dignitaries that had no clue about that law.

Dex-chan lover
and then there's me. eating popcorn watching this farce and waiting to finally see hak bash some heads in.

I think he is allready being poisoned before the meeting? Like the nobles searching a reason to going war??

Power Uploader
Well… I'll give it to the author, this is a master stroke.

By making the South Kai government rotten and war-mongering, she rendered the whole discussion of Soo-won's aggressive intentions moot. We'll never know how Yona would have reacted if it became clear Kouka was going to invade Kai.

Well, looking forward to the next chapter.

Supporter
I really though Yona was going to destroy the delegations in this chapter but noooooo it cannot be that easy. I though Lord Lan Tan was going to die during the meeting, but then I thought huh we're not going with that and then BOOM. Well played Kusanagi Mizuho, well played.

Group Leader
I hate it here. I WANTED A WIN WWWHHHYYY! Also I just want to hit that advisor so bad!🤜🤜👩🏻

F U THERE NOT UR POSSESSIONS!

I missss HAAAAKKK!💔

Users who are viewing this thread