Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 201 - Shadow

I wonder what Hak thinks about soo-won killing Il to avenge his father. I mean im still a little doubtful about Kashi being killed by Yu hon. Maybe she was killed by him and maybe not. Its still not confirmed yet atleast in my eyes. I can definitely understand soo won wanting to kill il to get revenge and he even waited soo many years to see if he would be a fit king. I won't say yona should forgive soo won but I wonder if they can come to an understanding and stop the cycle of hate. I wonder what Hak is thinking.

Omg I love so much this manga, I actually grin when Yona showed up like a boss, and then my heart melt when she was relieved that Hak was alive 💗

Thank you for the translation!

I still don't understand why Hyu-Li didn't kill him on spot. I can understand Hak intentionally lost, but didn't Kyesook instructed Hyu-Li to kill him? So why did he go to prison? And why did Minsoo know about this?

Kyesook has always been reckless so I wouldn't ask why he decided to kill Hak when his goal is to make the dragons under Soowon's command lol.

"I still don't understand why Hyu-Li didn't kill him on spot. I can understand Hak intentionally lost, but didn't Kyesook instructed Hyu-Li to kill him?"

Yeah, that could have been much clearer. One idea is that they'd want to learn of Hak talked to anyone about what he saw -- though he hardly had a chance. Another might be that Hyu-li can actually think for himself, and decided not to risk killing Hak on his own if he didn't have to.

Group Leader
did i forget to comment here
your translation made a lot more sense to me than the other one for yona's monologue when meeting hak and thinking about soo-won, so thank u uwu

I love this manga so so much, I have never been so glad that I understand English. 😍😅 I love the anime too, I really want to know where to write, that we really need to see rest of their story animated! I have already sign this petition for season 2 http://chng.it/hQGDNyRLYM (please do it too, if you like! 😊). Happy Holidays everyone! ❤️

To the ones questioning Hak's capture despite Kyesook saying that he ordered Hyuli to kill him, I also wonder that. But maybe Kyesook just wanted to confirm. Hak got close to Soowon when Soowon was getting sick afterall, so maybe Kyesook wanted to confirm if he actually saw that and adding raineight's idea down there, if he has spilled what he saw to anyone before actually kiling him.

Kyesook in the end put Soowon above all, and he may appear reckless because of it. So I can see how his judgement might got clouded a bit and underestimated the consequences killing Hak might bring. Like, "the dragons and princess might be mad but this is for the sake of the king" kinda thought process that led to justifying it in his mind. More thought on why Kyesook was reckless with his killing Hak decision.

Thank you so much for the translations ^^

@Sinjata They look into both manga sales and DVD sales for the series, rather than into worthless signature petitions. Because animes cost money, so they need to know they will make their investment back. So, if you want to contribute to that, reading the manga for free on a pirated website is not really the way. Buy the manga, buy the DVD for the series, and so on.

Thank you for the translation and Happy Holidays to the team!

Hak knows how to thrill the audience with few intense panels. 😉
I would love an insight on his thoughts about Soo-won's condition. However I'm glad he's aware of the circumstances now, it didn't feel right for Hak to be distanced from the trio dynamic.
Will we ever witness Hyuri's voice? Can he even talk? I'm not sure anymore.

@raineight probably he didn't kill him at once because its better to do that in a prison where he's certain no one will see than in the middle of gardens or wherever they were fighting and risking some randoms seeing two Kouka trying to kill one another.
Plus, Kyesook still might've wanted to talk to him for some reason or another.

@lolidunnow I buy the manga, I just like to read people's comments about it and stuff, you won't find those from the manga's pages. 😊 I already have blu-ray too and I love it! And well, I'm new in anime/manga world and I just thought it's not worthless to try every little tiny thing to show them, that this story does deserve season 2. And I hope more people will find this manga/anime. Like I found one very nice anime just by seeing someone's cool tattoo! It was just a small chance to see that pic and it changed my life. 😍 But yeah, maybe they won't care about those things instead of money (I know that's really important yes), that's just too bad then.

Users who are viewing this thread