Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - Poisonous Guest

They both have squirrels on their head. Too adorable but miss please put your hands away from Yona.

Lady if you want some companions like that too.
All you have to do is suffer, endure, and overcome a lot of stuff, and experience a tragedy.
So first have your father killed by your childhood friend get chased out the castle. Have near death experiences too many times, experience and see war, go on a long and hard journey, and witness death before your eyes.
Meet a lot of different people, get to know about them, and learn not to judge a book by its cover.
I don't like how you judge Yona without getting to know her at all.

Who tf is this bitch
But actually I’m excited for this development she seems to be a sort of parallel (???) to Yona with the little squirrel on her head too 😶😶 I feel like she’s gonna be the next major antagonist maybe?

Dex-chan lover
>wait a minute you hold the nukes but aren't running the country?

finally someone else says it

Aggregator gang
are these squirrels the tanukis tsubaki-sensei keeps referring to in gekkan shoujo nozaki kun?

@maharani_airin I mean I doubt that he'll even bat an eye towards her, unless of course she acts like a damsel in distress or something where hak will be forced to help.

Can i say i don't like her? This character ... Iam already done with "complicated character". Where will this plot lead? TmT

Thank you for all hardwork ><

Damn another annoying new chara has come
why cant Yona, Hak, Yoon and the four dragon be free again?? i really dont like this kingdom arc 😖theres too many death traps everywhere Yona taking a step!

Dex-chan lover
Crazy lady. I honestly thought yona was going to get a new girl friend but.. Nah. This lady is wild. That chipmunk on her shoulder though. I thought they would be Aoi's friend too o3o
Many thanks

wtf, this young woman is all touchy-feely. even if she's a woman of grand standing, nonchalantly touching a princess is beyond rude.

And, woman, Yona is the rightful king of England of Kouka Kingdom. even if she is not, it is not weird for her to have some of the people's loyalty. Have you heard about faction?? Every kingdom has it.

oh please, after all the development and suffering princess Yona has gone through I don't think it's unfair, rather I think she pretty much deserves it because she had put all the effort to reach this point. So stay far away from her....

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow i just hope this series ends soon it's just getting stuck in the mud more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread