Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - Poisonous Guest

A new bitch arrives at the scene........ and i want her to leave on the the next chapter---- that girl is up to no good

Nice! This new enemy looks have a better evil mind and smarter and crazy enough to not be a friend material

Princess Yona got her hands on such a fine man i also don’t think it’s fair
mk1e7em.jpg

That squirrel is the real boss here

he's ploting of destroying the multiverses as usual, like a dark squirrel dragon always do

Lmfao I like how y'all say she might not be bad just bc she has a squirrel.

@Ooitsreeba then again let's not forget that Kashi was killed when she was supposed to visit ill Yonhi with little Yona - Yuhon knew that, and he ordered Hyoori to kill everyone. Il hated weapons and any type of violence but Kashi knew what will happen and she must've told him - just how she did when she said she'll give birth to King Hiryuu if they marry - but even then, Il might've had some hope nothing bad will happen that his brother isn't the type of person to kill his brother's wife. Since the prediction turned out to be true, Il decided to get his revenge in anger and sorrow, and since So-Won never learned what brought all this on, he took revenge on Il for killing his father.
Yuhon started all this circle of hatred by over reacting when the priests offered help to Yonhi's clan and he burned them all when alive. Yes they might have overstepped, snooping around to find them without her permission, based just on their loony religion, but help>>>>murder.

Power Uploader
@NessaRi: two corrections.

One, Kashi couldn't tell her own future, so she might have seen danger just to Yona. I think she put her in a different carriage, a better-guarded one with a higher chance of escaping. But yeah, it's a little strange she and Il went with the trip anyway instead of cancelling altogether. Or maybe her vision wasn't accurate enough, she did tell Yon-hi she didn't see absolutely everything.

Two, Soo-won heard about Il's reason to kill Yu-hon when they were discussing the incident after they came back from Yu-hon's grave. Kei-shuk did relay Il's accusation to all listeners. He did discount it as a rambling of Il's and said Yu-hon's denied it, but Soo-won can't pretend to have been ignorant when he decided to kill his uncle.

@NessaRi basically Yu hon is the biggest asshole and selfish person ever. He killed and killed saying he wanted to protect his wife not knowing he was ruining her mental health. We all know that Yun hi blamed herself for all the deaths. She was buried under the guilt. Plus he ruined his brothers family too. I think we need a flashback to the time where kashi was killed too. Because I don't think soo won is the kind of person who would just brush off the possibility of his father killing kashi. He knew king Ils reason for killing his father and even if other people called it a bluff. He would have investigated it. Plus the journal and letter were in his office. So the possibility that he hasnt read them is minimal. I hope we get an arc where we explore soo wons side and his motivation and reasons

@Kendama I think it was stated that Yona stayed at the castle bc Kashi felt something was off. She also said something about not being able to forsee her own future, but then, is telling Il he'll be graced with a red-haired child not also forseeing her own future? Or that he'll be killed by Su-Won? Then again, the author didn't really explain it in depth.

@ooitsreeba I so wonder if he, just like Yona, found Il's letter to his mother. And Yuhon is seriously fucked up, deciding to kill his brother's wife just bc she was a "leftover" priestess in learning back when he first brought Yonhi to the castle, then tried masking it by being concerned for Il.
Also Yuhon was simply too brutal and ignorant to become a king. Il knew it and the previous king also knew it. I don't believe their father would simply choose Il as a king because his child was a reincarnation of King Hiryuu.

@NessaRi exactly! Yu hon would be a terrible king, killing and destroying everything that came in his path. Just like Xing. The main hatred of the people of Xing came from Yu hon dumping severed heads of soldiers. He didn't have any mercy. He killed the priest and even attempted to kill the little priests just because they knew about yun hi. He would have been unfit to be a king. King il was unfit, he was a coward who didn't want conflict to protect Yona but Yu hon would be a terrible king.
I really want to see a flashback from Soo won and Kashis point of view but maybe the latter is not that possible

i believe yona wouldn't let that bitch get the better of her, that bitch will surely taste hell in the next chapters. i'm sure yona won't back down easily.

@NessaRi
The fact that Kashi was "leftover" priestess was probably no longer the main reason that Yu-Hon got her killed, though yes, it may have been a contributing factor. I think by then he was already willing to let Kashi go because Il was finally happy and betrothed. However, had Kashi stayed quiet and not shared her visions with anyone, or mentioned the fact that Yona was King Hiryuu, she may have survived. It was that gossipy nurse who overheard conversations, ran her mouth and caused misunderstandings that led to her demise. Just the fact that Kashi was telling people (and majorly Yon-Hi and Su-Won) that Yona was a godly being reincarnated, Yu-Hon could not risk another priest class or god believing sect to rise again that would reveal Yon-Hi's lineage or put her in danger.

After reading the comments, I just realized that Soo-won is tormenting his mother even after her death. Oh the irony, he loved his mother so much but he failed to even realize that what he is currently doing is the one thing she died from. Soo won is definitely Yu hon's child, and it is unfortunate he got his father's terrible obsession with anything may it be the throne or a love one.

Dex-chan lover
@monozuki I think they were going to move. We saw one guard looking ready to step in a page or two before. But if they saw the dragons arrive, there would no longer be a need to move. The dragons would prevent anything from going down.

Users who are viewing this thread