AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei - Vol. 29 Ch. 262 - AKB49

I wish he took up Aki-P's offer then he can still hang with the members. Then they're all like super comfortable with him still thinking he's "Minoru" and getting into all kinds of hilarious shenanigans. Maybe even spawning a spinoff or two. Ah.... Wasted potential.

Group Leader
I actually enjoyed the ending a lot tbh. I don't expect purely happy endings from all my manga, a little bit of openness doesn't hurt.

Thank you very much!

Super happy to finally read the end of this awesome series!

...I do wonder what happened with the acting plot that disappeared...

Lmao imagine working for 262 chapters for your crush and not being with her in the end plus stuck in dead-end job. The random foreign star got in a relationship with a Japanese Idol before he did. Goldman barely had any screentime and was introduced at the end as well. Should replace the romance tag with NTR cuz he got cucked hard.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! I'm happy this serie got a end (In translation too, I mean XD)
Since it have some hiatus times in times was hard to remember about some characters, but I think everything went fine.
This was a nice and fun manga to read and a lot happened from when I started until now , for the story I was expecting he being found sooner, some arch about trying to get stuff in place, something with his love for Hiroko being worked out... but they let it to the end and the romance don't even had much to do on the history at all more than starting and making he stay there.
It feels that it can have moreto happen, but that will be only in our thoughts .

Dex-chan lover
It's finally over!
Nooooooooooooo
Thank you for translating all the way.

@KTMetis You're completely misinformed and wrong in a lot of way.

Minoru love for Yoshinaga is what brought both of them into AKB48 in the first place. He wants to support her in the shadow and basically achieved what he wishes, and more.
This sort of wish also comes with a setback that he himself knew; idol can't have a boyfriend.
Most idol date/married in early 30's, so Minoru have a long time waiting for anything to happen between both of them.

Goldman and Aphrodite basically did what Alice did for Minori, giving the publication a worthy news to replace what have been taken off.
Goldman true love however is still Minoru.

It was a beautiful dream till the end, this might be the most hot blood shoujo manga in existence. Oh so that was his sister on the stage had to read twice to understand

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for this! It's been a great ride. Like others, I'm a bit disappointed that no romance was fulfilled, but it was to be expected. This manga is, after all, a vehicle for AKB48. It has always stressed the group's values, including the "no love" rule and putting the fans above everything else. Hiroko couldn't end with Minoru without betraying that message.

Which means he should have ended with Okabe or Alice! 😄 Alice in particular knows very well that it'll be a long time before Hiroko is free, so she'll surely stay around the shop where he works for a while. Go for it, Alice!

@Kinji Agreed, a bit of openness doesn't hurt. This finale gave good news to everyone but didn't close the door to future possibilities. A good balance.

Fed-Kun's army
loved it through and through
. . .
now what do i read?, i feel an empty void inside not knowing what to do next

Dex-chan lover
damn... that was a long ride... the ending is just right... though i want something more for an ending but i think this one is better...

Dex-chan lover
So it finally ends. 8 years and I don't know how many translators later. 😃
Thank you very much for finishing this series.

Last chapter went hard into the cringy AKB-Propaganda again, but that was to be expected. 😅

Overall a solid ending to a series like this, it could have given a bit more closure in some regards, but eh.
I kinda wanted to see Takamina calling Acchan, telling her "Minori was a guy" and Acchan being like "Yes, I knew since day 1. It was kinda obvious."😂

(Side note: Minoru should really come back and punch Aki-P in the face one of these days, cause the whole group has been kind of frozen for years now. Just floating by on their past.)

Users who are viewing this thread