Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 12 Ch. 68 - And...

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, competition for the play. Interesting seeing Akebi from another POV. We haven’t heard much about the high schoolers at this school. Wonder if we’ll get to meet more of them?

Curious to see where Hiro goes with all the drama. And first kiss goes to random classmates. Really expected the first one to be between Akebi and Erika in the play.

If this continues to ramp up, it’ll make a good case for a season two of the anime.
And why would a potential first kiss have to be theirs? Akemi has always been one of those yuri bait manga that did a great job of showing that the Japanese are more into teasing than actual romantic content. This doesn't mean there won't be any romantic development in the future, but it does surprise me how people here react to even outright random fanservice. To such an extent that, judging by the latest chapters, any teasing collects 2-3 more comments than no less story chapters, but without fan service.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude Akebi on that last page was looking pretty powerful not gonna lie.

Thank you for the translation.

• This
Reactions: KZO
And why would a potential first kiss have to be theirs? Akemi has always been one of those yuri bait manga that did a great job of showing that the Japanese are more into teasing than actual romantic content. This doesn't mean there won't be any romantic development in the future, but it does surprise me how people here react to even outright random fanservice. To such an extent that, judging by the latest chapters, any teasing collects 2-3 more comments than no less story chapters, but without fan service.
Take off the blindfold bro

Dex-chan lover
Take off the blindfold bro
Only when you stop taking other people's words out of context in order to be rude to people without understanding the meaning of what is written. BRO. Just don't forget to put one more angry salty reaction, lol. However, you don’t even have to try, I immediately add to ignore all the know-it-alls who try to provoke an argument retroactively in old threads.

Last edited:
Only when you stop taking other people's words out of context in order to be rude to people without understanding the meaning of what is written. BRO. Just don't forget to put one more angry salty reaction, lol. However, you don’t even have to try, I immediately add to ignore all the know-it-alls who try to provoke an argument retroactively in old threads.
Just one more thing to your ignoring list, like the reality for example lol

Users who are viewing this thread